Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: Evergreen Queen

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Everyone here is tainted, though. He'll have to walk through a river of lava to cleanse himself first.
Oh, I don't feel half as tainted after two years of being an admin here as I did after two years of being an admin at that other place. Cleanup should be easy, by comparison.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh, I don't feel half as tainted after two years of being an admin here as I did after two years of being an admin at that other place. Cleanup should be easy, by comparison.
Extrapolating, at this rate the owners of the fifth forum will be mentally stable and high functioning.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Everyday experiences(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Katharina Köster [A3HBBAVGZIWDED] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.67 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: a short survey where you tell about daily experiences
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [1670469990-61964] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That sounds rather dull.
"Happiness is often presented as being very dull but, he thought, lying awake, that is because dull people are sometimes very happy and intelligent people can go around making themselves and everyone else miserable. He had never found happiness dull. It always seemed more exciting than any other thing and capable of as great intensity as sorrow to those people who were capable of having it. This may not be true but he had believed it to be true for a long time and this summer they had experienced happiness for a month now and, already, in the nights, he was lonely for it before it had ever gone away."

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That sounds rather dull.
That's okay, with the turnover rate being around 2 years (just from what I know about MTC, I don't claim to be an MTG OP), it sounds like we will have plenty of time for the subsequent generations of forums to start devolving before we even get close to "mental stability". Plenty of things can happen before then.

:wink:

Reactions: aveline and Kerek

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
"Happiness is often presented as being very dull but, he thought, lying awake, that is because dull people are sometimes very happy and intelligent people can go around making themselves and everyone else miserable. He had never found happiness dull. It always seemed more exciting than any other thing and capable of as great intensity as sorrow to those people who were capable of having it. This may not be true but he had believed it to be true for a long time and this summer they had experienced happiness for a month now and, already, in the nights, he was lonely for it before it had ever gone away."
And the harder you try to get it back the worse you feel. There's peace in acceptance.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
And the harder you try to get it back the worse you feel. There's peace in acceptance.
I think you're supposed to seek a new happiness. Trapping yourself in amber is a kind of peace, I suppose, but only tangentially.

Status
Not open for further replies.