10/25 - Wumpscut Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok - i keep getting signed in and out while I'm working on the HITS ....its been like this the last two days...am I the only one?

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ok - i keep getting signed in and out while I'm working on the HITS ....its been like this the last two days...am I the only one?
People said it's from being signed into the new and old site at the same time. They had to start using HitFinder or whatever in another browser.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
does it to me on Chrome on Mac but works on FF on Mac and Chrome on Win.....weird as hell

Reactions: lsutiger25

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That makes perfect sense
It's a bug.

Some workers have been mentioning over the last few days that they've been getting signed out of the new site when they sign into the old site, or vice versa. If that's happening, it's a bug. If this is still happening for you, please send me a PM with whatever details you're comfortable with me sharing (worker ID, what you were doing when it happened, screenshots, etc.) and I'll get them to the team.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
does it to me on Chrome on Mac but works on FF on Mac and Chrome on Win.....weird as hell
I'm on chrome on a mac - I turned HF off for a few minute while working on CI

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's a bug.
On a positive (?) note, the "keep me signed in" checkbox actually works if you're not using both sites, so you don't get signed out every 12 hours anymore.

Reactions: aveline

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
is anyone on aarp

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
On a positive (?) note, the "keep me signed in" checkbox actually works if you're not using both sites, so you don't get signed out every 12 hours anymore.
Oh, cool! I always just automatically check that box when I sign in, but I go back and forth so much that I guess that's why I still have to do it every day. I hadn't actually checked to see if there was any real difference.

Reactions: Kerek
Status
Not open for further replies.