10/25 - Praise the Sun! Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DucciGucci

Reaction score
Well, I had a panda on the Sergeys as well as Zoltars, so once I hit my 1 hit cap on the Sergeys, I have a handful of them in my queue before the Zoltars that I can't return for fear of an Endor lockout. So instead of blowing through my Zoltar queue, I have to manually go through them to work around the Sergeys I can't do to get to the Zoltars.

Reactions: emily

Azazael

Reaction score
Title: [36 to 50 yr-old ONLY!] 6-7 minute survey on life experience | PANDA
Requester: North Studies [A365INFV8YVNQC] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.90] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.80]
Description:
(36 to 50 yr-old mturkers ONLY!) Evaluate important events that define ones' life course.
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US;
bout 3 minutes fast paced

... So there is a one hit cap on these that will totally jack your queue if you're doing Zoltars.....
it shouldnt since if you are returning for a reason for cap then usually it doesnt affect the hits later on that ive seen

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Well, I had a panda on the Sergeys as well as Zoltars, so once I hit my 1 hit cap on the Sergeys, I have a handful of them in my queue before the Zoltars that I can't return for fear of an Endor lockout. So instead of blowing through my Zoltar queue, I have to manually go through them to work around the Sergeys I can't do to get to the Zoltars.
Returning cap message HITs doesn't effect the lockout.

cassius

Reaction score
I know this has been asked ad nauseum but nothing i'm trying is working. How do I delete old hits on turkmaster? I used to be able to do so a few weeks ago. I see it update I think or is that a version updating that I have but not using? If someone could point me in the right direction like do I need to stop the version I have and install another? Anyway I was greatly appreciate it. I have tried the suggestions and they are not working. Thanks much.

Reactions: Azazael

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
I found one that worked, and now they all seem to work. Thanks for the advice, guys! :)
i have opened every one and i still cant do them...

maeleahmae

Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Panda Crazy not giving a captcha warning anymore? mine hasn't worked since i updated and they added the captcha count. I like having the sound warning since PC usually runs in the background while I work on my queue. The only way I know I have a captcha is if the captcha count shows 0. :(

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quick, 1 minute survey, $.05, Young adults(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Candice Donaldson [A320RSR4CDN368] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
Description:
Quick one minute survey, 5 cents, For young adults (ages 18 - 30)
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Exc: [24876-24287] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Is anyone having issues with Panda Crazy not giving a captcha warning anymore? mine hasn't worked since i updated and they added the captcha count. I like having the sound warning since PC usually runs in the background while I work on my queue. The only way I know I have a captcha is if the captcha count shows 0. :(
Check in Options > General > Disable Captcha Alert should be 'false'

Reactions: Squatty

Azazael

Reaction score
I know this has been asked ad nauseum but nothing i'm trying is working. How do I delete old hits on turkmaster? I used to be able to do so a few weeks ago. I see it update I think or is that a version updating that I have but not using? If someone could point me in the right direction like do I need to stop the version I have and install another? Anyway I was greatly appreciate it. I have tried the suggestions and they are not working. Thanks much.
red X under the hit title? thats what i use

Reactions: cassius

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you using the Turkopticon browser extension? IIRC that conflicts with TM, if you switch to the userscript version of TO (which you can find on greasyfork) that might fix it.

Voronezh

Reaction score
i have opened every one and i still cant do them...
I had to get one to open in a different browser first. I used internet explorer. Once one opened, I could do all of them in my normal browser Chrome.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Republicans' political attitudes | PANDA
Requester: Jin Wook Chang [A1J846UVABBHS0] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.13] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.68]
Description:
This is a study about Republicans' political attitudes.
Time: 30 minutes
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;

Status
Not open for further replies.