10/25 - Fantastic Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beak

Reaction score
These converations are wild. Grey wolf taxa on one and Bob Ross on the next... I know a little about taxonomy but nothing about painting.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about social attitudes | Accept
Requester: Erika Farmer [A1HSO5EISB4IS3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 0
Description: 10-15 minute academic survey on attitudes towards people with disabilities
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anybody doing Yu Research Farmer Irrigation? I’m in the waiting room WAITING . . .

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
did AdsForce buy the turk farm?

Reactions: Peachy

Beak

Reaction score
Anybody doing Yu Research Farmer Irrigation? I’m in the waiting room WAITING . . .
I was in there an hour ago... it told me I had alredy done it.. but I have NOT done it. No code to submit. No response... SOL I guess. A wasted 25 mins on my part. It told me that AFTER the video, the quiz, and the waiting for 10 mins.

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I was in there an hour ago... it told me I had alredy done it.. but I have NOT done it. No code to submit. No response... SOL I guess. A wasted 25 mins on my part. It told me that AFTER the video, the quiz, and the waiting for 10 mins.
Yep I opted out and also didn’t get a code but I sent an email and submitted with my worker ID so I better get my $1.

Reactions: afallstarxfall

HelloHello

Reaction score
Oh, you mean that statement in the middle, I saw that and disregarded that and skipped to read the part where we were waiting for other participants . . . Dumb me! I ignored it because I KNEW I had never participated. Well, I wasted a whole lot more than 25 minutes.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Quick 30 second survey | Accept
Requester: stealth startup [A1DK2X73MXR8PK] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 1
Description: I have a quick 30 second survey which involves you using an app. You must have access to an iphone x or nwer.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Returned it...I don't have an Iphone....

Last edited:

Beak

Reaction score
Oh, you mean that statement in the middle, I saw that and disregarded that and skipped to read the part where we were waiting for other participants . . . Dumb me! I ignored it because I KNEW I had never participated. Well, I wasted a whole lot more than 25 minutes.
I did too. I sent a message and didn't hear anything. I waited like 10-12 mins. Got irritated and tried to leave. I just returned it. I've had enough rejections lately for no reason. Didn't want to risk another.

Beak

Reaction score
Are the Noah hits capped at 10? They are great but I want to go to bed.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I did too. I sent a message and didn't hear anything. I waited like 10-12 mins. Got irritated and tried to leave. I just returned it. I've had enough rejections lately for no reason. Didn't want to risk another.
They hold us responsible for our work, we need to hold them responsible for theirs.

Reactions: alk69

Beak

Reaction score
They hold us responsible for our work, we need to hold them responsible for theirs.
They responded... I'll likely get a whole $1 for a HIT I wouldn't have accepted for $1. At least they responded I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.