10/24 - Write It Down Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Really religious is fine, but he's also vocal about it and kinda... IDK not as much like Andy Dwyer in reality as I'd like to have imagined.
exactly! i love andy dwyer.
chris pratt, not so much. a little too preachy for me.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
that doesn't make him a freak... :(
He's a little weird about it, though. I think that's what she meant by freak... that's what I meant by it. I don't care what people believe in general as long as it's not harmful to others... but Pratt and I have fundamental differences that lead to him no longer being "hey if we meet Chris Pratt and he likes us, can he be in our marriage?" Though I do think he's a super swell dude! He does a lot for sick kids and things.

Idris Elba now has that title. If he's reading this, you're welcome in our home anytime Idris

Reactions: Cara and themildone

jan

Reaction score
I'm really digging having the Cat energy in the house again. I'm sad our other cat prefers the outdoors to being with us inside. Lucy is a lovebug at times (at others, like all cats, she's all...I'll just be OVER HERE staring at you in a disturbingly freaky manner, or licking myself and acting like you do NOT exist).

However, she gives herself away as she won't pretend like we don't exist if we aren't in the same room. She will follow us to whatever room we are in then act like we aren't there. Or, be right up in our business. Her favorite thing to do at the moment is take over my left hand by trying to chew off my metal Medic Alert bracelet.
what did you name her?

Reactions: P L A Y E R 9 1

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
He's a little weird about it, though. I think that's what she meant by freak... that's what I meant by it. I don't care what people believe in general as long as it's not harmful to others... but Pratt and I have fundamental differences that lead to him no longer being "hey if we meet Chris Pratt and he likes us, can he be in our marriage?" Though I do think he's a super swell dude! He does a lot for sick kids and things.

Idris Elba now has that title. If he's reading this, you're welcome in our home anytime Idris

Justifying giving someone a negative label because you don't personally agree with what he believes in.

I thought non religious people didn't like religious people because they do that...

Status
Not open for further replies.