Status
Not open for further replies.

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Design a kindergarten chair | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: crowdconnecting [A2IG0RMLWLDY0F] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.22] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $31.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$10.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 36
Description: Design a kindergarten chair
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Has Participated has not been granted;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: basketcasey

mtesfald

Requester
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Matthew Tesfaldet here. Feel free to let me know if I'm breaking any rules posting here, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if there are any issues with my HIT ("Which video appears more realistic? A or B?"), please send me a message! I've been lucky to have some helpful workers here helping me troubleshoot the bugs I was experiencing over the past three batches. Hopefully the latest batch of 10 HITs will go smoothly. Let me tell you, JavaScript and HTML ain't a beast to play around with. Cross-browser support issues, race conditions, etc. Ugh!

Anyways, I'm planning to be releasing more batches of HITs over the next couple of days after confirming that the current batch is ok and that I haven't gotten any complaints (fingers crossed!). Just want to re-iterate from the HIT description that it's one HIT per worker, no repeats. This is to prevent bias from seeing the same videos again (which goes against the point of the timed study). Happy turking!

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Atheist Interpersonal Religious and Spiritual Struggles(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Aaron Sedlar [A1HLV6GMX1173R] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.75
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Answer a questionnaire about your experience of interpersonal religious and spiritual struggles—tension or conflicts with other people or institutions about religious and spiritual beliefs.
Requirements: Exc: [62451-61862] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;

don't have a time but this was good and approved very quickly. and i got a 50 cent bonus immediately after submitting

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Matthew Tesfaldet here. Feel free to let me know if I'm breaking any rules posting here, but I just wanted to let everyone know that if there are any issues with my HIT ("Which video appears more realistic? A or B?"), please send me a message! I've been lucky to have some helpful workers here helping me troubleshoot the bugs I was experiencing over the past three batches. Hopefully the latest batch of 10 HITs will go smoothly. Let me tell you, JavaScript and HTML ain't a beast to play around with. Cross-browser support issues, race conditions, etc. Ugh!

Anyways, I'm planning to be releasing more batches of HITs over the next couple of days after confirming that the current batch is ok and that I haven't gotten any complaints (fingers crossed!). Just want to re-iterate from the HIT description that it's one HIT per worker, no repeats. This is to prevent bias from seeing the same videos again (which goes against the point of the timed study). Happy turking!
someone get this guy a requester banner @Staff

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks for letting us know :happy:

Reactions: jan and mtesfald

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

micky

disco infiltrator
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the pay on rekogs just drop? What gives with that? From 20 c down to 6? Hmmmmm

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Enjoyed the hit and thanks for reaching out and being a responsive requester!

KellieS23

Anyone else feel like a Rainbow?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Design a kindergarten chair | PANDA
Requester: crowdconnecting [A2IG0RMLWLDY0F] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.67] [Fast: 4.22] [Comm: 3.10] [Fair: 4.22] [Reviews: 51] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $31.50/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$10.00
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 36
Description: Design a kindergarten chair
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Has Participated has not been granted;

I don't have the time for this (or the artistic ability)...tossing it back in a minute

Reactions: basketcasey

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Did the pay on rekogs just drop? What gives with that? From 20 c down to 6? Hmmmmm
theres a bunch with all different price points
6 cents just means less videos

Reactions: micky

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I have actually thrown a real Kinder chair on more than one occasion. *used to teach, never threw it at a kid or a person :wink:*
have any parents (or other adults) sat in one and got stuck!?!

Reactions: Serial Mom and jan
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: Evergreen Queen
Status
Not open for further replies.