10/24 - Malt Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: Advertisement Evaluation (2 - 3 minutes)(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lea Dunn [A24SP9LPC7ENRG] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.90 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.64 Generosity
★★★★ 4.72 Fairness
★★★★ 4.59 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 104 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will view an ad and then be asked to evaluate the ad through a series of questions.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.14
Qualifications: Exc: [21901805-24430] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 91;Location is one of: US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Team Peachy is now 2-5 in Fantasy Football. Yahoo said I would go 1-13 before the season started

meh

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Brock sure looked good huh Peachy @PeachyRider
I feel honored being mentioned by you. One of my mTurk role models when I first started out.

That's how Brock has looked all season, though. Minus the comeback against the Colts last week.

Sucks. At least the Texans can still make the playoffs by going 9-7 again most likely

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I feel honored being mentioned by you. One of my mTurk role models when I first started out.

That's how Brock has looked all season, though. Minus the comeback against the Colts last week.

Sucks. At least the Texans can still make the playoffs by going 9-7 again most likely

Its how he looked last year too with the random great pass too. You could miss the playoffs and then draft a new QB.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Political Attitudes 1.2(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: C [A19EBCDY8C8B3A] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.50 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey and computer task about political attitudes
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [70625624-24413] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is one of: US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Its how he looked last year too with the random great pass too. You could miss the playoffs and then draft a new QB.
Meh. Even if we missed the playoffs we would probably have a sub par pick since we would probably be 7-9 or 8-8 at the very worse playing in the crap that is the AFC South. I don't see the team missing the playoffs. Having been a fan of this team since the beginning... management is stubborn as hell. Even if Brock continues to play like this, he'll 99.9% still be the starter next season because of the contract and the money given to him. The team will probably sign a QB in the later rounds in the draft unless one just happens to be where they're drafting in the first that they're interested in. I'm rambling now. Management on the Texans has been overall terrible in their history. Watt, Hopkins, Andre Johnson the only true draft successes for this team (so far). Will Fuller looks promising if he can cut down on his drops going forward

Reactions: <Gucci>

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
No. Please no. If the Texans make the playoffs, then they'll be in the same mess, going up against really good teams with a defense that's riddled with injuries. They wouldn't have played the Vikings or The Broncos if they had gotten second in the division. Though, I guess it's ok if it helps them figure out all of the problems they have.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Meh. Even if we missed the playoffs we would probably have a sub par pick since we would probably be 7-9 or 8-8 at the very worse playing in the crap that is the AFC South. I don't see the team missing the playoffs. Having been a fan of this team since the beginning... management is stubborn as hell. Even if Brock continues to play like this, he'll 99.9% still be the starter next season because of the contract and the money given to him. The team will probably sign a QB in the later rounds in the draft unless one just happens to be where they're drafting in the first that they're interested in. I'm rambling now. Management on the Texans has been overall terrible in their history. Watt, Hopkins, Andre Johnson the only true draft successes for this team (so far). Will Fuller looks promising if he can cut down on his drops going forward
Whats surprising is they never even worked him out before signing him, like that makes 0 sense. Luck is having the best season of his career right now, so a couple lucky breaks and they could win the division, even though that defense is atrocious.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Peachy

Lauren

Reaction score
Title: You will complete self-report questionnaires about thoughts and feelings. | PANDA
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.16 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 56 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The task should take approximately 4 minutes, but you will have 10 to complete it. You will receive $0.40 for your time.
Time: 15 minutes
HITs Available: 66
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: hinl_comp has not been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Whats surprising is they never even worked him out before signing him, like that makes 0 sense. Luck is having the best season of his career right now, so a couple lucky breaks and they could win the division, even though that defense is atrocious.
Well the Texans are the same team that gave Brian Cushing a 4 year deal right after knee surgery. Not the smartest decision making GM in the league in Rick Smith. Honestly thought the owner should have fired him when we wiped out the coaching staff and Kubiak a few seasons ago

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm 3-4 now, f.f., as I didn't try to figure out what I was doing until a couple weeks ago. Was tenth, just beat number 2, (so who was it?) I coulda got somewhere maybe. Oh well.
At least Broncos won :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.