10/23 - Tinker Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I don't care about this World Series and I somehow hope no one wins. Like, it goes 7 games, and then game 7 goes into 30 extra innings and they have to call off the game at some point or something. Or like at the top of 30, a meteor comes and destroys Fenway and they're forced to declare both teams losers since the game never finished.

Peachy @PeachyRider

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I don't care about this World Series and I somehow hope no one wins. Like, it goes 7 games, and then game 7 goes into 30 extra innings and they have to call off the game at some point or something. Or like at the top of 30, a meteor comes and destroys Fenway and they're forced to declare both teams losers since the game never finished.

Peachy @PeachyRider
meteor sounds dangerous.

baseball season ended for me last week so i don’t care about this series either. two of the more snobby fanbases in the league

Reactions: turkleton

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Or I guess LA can win cause that's Pleco @Pleco's favorite team. idk
I'm just glad that the underdogs, with two of the highest payrolls in all of baseball, got to the world series. It really goes to show how much you can achieve if you believe in yourself.

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Knowledge about bonobos | Accept
Requester: Wen Zhou [A3I971SX513EYC] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: This is a research study examining how much people know about bonobos.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
They fuck a lot[/td][/tr]

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
meteor sounds dangerous.

baseball season ended for me last week so i don’t care about this series either. two of the more snobby fanbases in the league
...and the NBA season already ended for you with the acquisition of Carmelo and departure of Ariza. So much more free time now for Turking!

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I'm just glad that the underdogs, with two of the highest payrolls in all of baseball, got to the world series. It really goes to show how much you can achieve if you believe in yourself.
They just have a lot of money because of its all charity for the worst teams in baseball. I just love how they both overcame the odds in the last month of the season to make the last spot in the playoffs, and then winning tough road games and overcoming all odds to make there dreams come true. To win the first championship in either franchises history, a feat no one believed would happen. It's beautiful.

Reactions: Peachy

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Reactions: FireMonkey

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
meteor sounds dangerous.

Well I mean, if a meteor is coming, I assume everyone will know about it soon enough that everyone can be evacuated. Just something that cause the game to end.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Maybe Kanye will run out on the field and rant for an hour about why Elon Musk is the greatest man alive, and they'll have to end the game with a draw because its too difficult to get rid of a ranting Kanye.

turkinlight

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a survey about a news website | PANDA
Requester: Blake Miller [A1HY6L92YZFL2N] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Take a 15-25 minute survey about your experience on a news website, article, and comment section.
Time: 20 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Don't grab this hit yet. The link doesn't work and there is only a 20 minute timer.

Reactions: Azazael

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by EVERYONE. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on the rest of your evening.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
...and the NBA season already ended for you with the acquisition of Carmelo and departure of Ariza. So much more free time now for Turking!
the season was over regardless of the acquisition of Melo. no one beating GSW

Reactions: turkleton
Status
Not open for further replies.