10/23 - Messiah of Evil Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
"Answer an online survey about relationships that will take about 15 minutes." Everyone who has had a relationship that took about 15 minutes, please raise your hand. ( Or, on the other hand, perhaps we shouldn't do that. :) )
fifteen minute relationships are the worst

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitude survey(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: University of Illinois, Political Science Lab [ASR8M0U91PQDA] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.59] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.80] [Fast: 4.65]
Description:
A survey about your views -- all US residents welcome!
Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [62191-61602] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
So last night when CIs dropped, I couldn't seem to PANDA them and also, the "auto accept next hit" didn't work. So I massively lost out because I would collect 2 every few minutes, or do one, have to search again, do one, search again, etc. It was very frustrating and I'm not sure what to do.

Also, the dog I am watching got up in bed every 45 freaking minutes and turned in a circle and dug in the bed. So I haven't really slept since Wednesday. Unfortunately, the dog has never slept anywhere but the bed in her five years of life, because these owners are OCD. So I'm not sure if I will survive until Wednesday, because I'm not just dog sitting, I'm also taking care of my horse plus one of their 3 (they're away with 2 of them), and all the crazy stuff that includes that, and working. I already need a nap.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
5 mins, light writing
Title: Advertising Evaluation(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: hoa nguyen [A74OCNJLKKLNO] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.76] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $6.15/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Not Available
Requirements: Exc: [1531939-61671] has not been granted ; Total approved HITs is not less than 100; SurveyGroup [330] has not been granted ; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Binxybaby

Reaction score
My goal is $5 a day, and i've been doing about $10. WE GOT THIS!!! :doughnut:
I started out at $5 but kept trying for $10 now that's getting easy so I'm going to shoot for $15 but be ok with $10 if that's all I get. We can do this! Maybe one day we'll be up to $60 a day!

Reactions: katarina

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So last night when CIs dropped, I couldn't seem to PANDA them and also, the "auto accept next hit" didn't work. So I massively lost out because I would collect 2 every few minutes, or do one, have to search again, do one, search again, etc. It was very frustrating and I'm not sure what to do.

Also, the dog I am watching got up in bed every 45 freaking minutes and turned in a circle and dug in the bed. So I haven't really slept since Wednesday. Unfortunately, the dog has never slept anywhere but the bed in her five years of life, because these owners are OCD. So I'm not sure if I will survive until Wednesday, because I'm not just dog sitting, I'm also taking care of my horse plus one of their 3 (they're away with 2 of them), and all the crazy stuff that includes that, and working. I already need a nap.
Keep the panda running to keep your que full. Slow it down so you dont get pre's. In one window do the hit with the least time remaining. Then in another private window do one with the most time remaining. There's a tutorial on how to do this but I cant seem to find it.

Reactions: KillMoles

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all! What's making you happy today? What are you doing to make today a non-zero day? :)

Reactions: Sondi and Binxybaby
Status
Not open for further replies.