10/23 - Messiah of Evil Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
a nap on my stomach! I can't wait to go riding too, haven't been on a horse almost all year at this point.
I was excited for a nap on my stomach too, then I realized I didn't even nap on it hardly LOL.

Reactions: savvy

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Sitting at Orthodontist while my child is getting braces. I need to make some cash big time.
I pray to the lord above that I don't have to get those for my kid, those will cost you a pretty penny! good vibes you make lots of money!

Reactions: Liz

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
I was excited for a nap on my stomach too, then I realized I didn't even nap on it hardly LOL.
I think more I just want to the option to be able to. I'm usually on the computer 10-12 hours a day at home, and sometimes I want to lay on my stomach on the couch while I'm reading or studying on it.

Danielle

Aca-scuse me?
Reaction score
I think more I just want to the option to be able to. I'm usually on the computer 10-12 hours a day at home, and sometimes I want to lay on my stomach on the couch while I'm reading or studying on it.
I like you LOL. I loooove reading on my stomach! While feeding my face hahaha.

Court

Reaction score
Has anyone worked for Dustin Schwenk? Any idea how long he takes to pay out? I did a huge batch of hits for him last week and nothing so far. I know some requester take longer than others but I am hoping he isn't going to sit on these for weeks. He has new batches of hits up today, though they are different than last weeks.

Stacy B

Ask me about Horse Racing. Please.
Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone worked for Dustin Schwenk? Any idea how long he takes to pay out? I did a huge batch of hits for him last week and nothing so far. I know some requester take longer than others but I am hoping he isn't going to sit on these for weeks. He has new batches of hits up today, though they are different than last weeks.
Looks like he takes 30 days to pay. :nailbiting:

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Watch a Video for 40 secs and rate your Player experience afterwards | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: bitmovin, Inc. [A2DO0JK7C7PEYO] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 4.56] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 18] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $10.47/hr] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 33% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 3 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Rating your Player experience after watching 20 seconds, seeking in the player and watching another 20 seconds of video.
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Easy.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
I hate to be that person so early in the morning, but...I really hope this isn't a slow Monday. My due date is tomorrow and I'm SO TIRED. Nodding off over heah! I need some action!
Good Luck! Mine was 4 days early.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You should install one of the AA scripts and it will capture that information (pending approval) for you :)

Reactions: TinaBanina and Kliq

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: ChristopherASA

Court

Reaction score
Looks like he takes 30 days to pay. :nailbiting:
30 days?!? That is ridiculous. Where did you find the information so I know where to look next time? I did almost 200 hits for him last week and made a pretty penny, if he'll ever pay me for it.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
a nap on my stomach! I can't wait to go riding too, haven't been on a horse almost all year at this point.

Wow....a year.. I think it was 17 years ago the last time I didn't ride a horse regularly!

Ahhh! good luck and congrats, hope the little one comes soon

Reactions: Stacy B
Status
Not open for further replies.