• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Experiences with Unethical Acts (may contained offensive material, ~3-4 mins) | Accept
Requester: MSP Lab [A2AN6JLAK63YGR] Contact
TV: Hrly=$17.59 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.60 | Fast=4.88 | Comm=5.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=43 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.48
Duration: 45:00
Available: 1
Description: As part of a research study at Wake Forest University, we are conducting a survey about views on the ethicality of different types of jokes. This may take up to approximately 3 to 4 minutes and you will earn $0.48 for participating.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You post some of the most interesting and/or compelling and/or beautiful photographs!!!!
Thanks. I find alot of good stuff on the Unsplash website, in case you are interested. All the photos on the site essentially have a commons license, so you can repost or use them for free.

https://unsplash.com/

alk69

Reaction score
DOOT DOOT!

It's that time of year again folks. That's right, it's trick or treat time!

I need to make something clear before the link to the hit: This is very much a testing setup. If something breaks I'm sorry, and I'll do my best to fix it. Please report any issues (other than tricks) so I can track them down.

HIT info is in the spoiler

Qualification information is in the spoiler as well
Oh, damn. The devil made me do it. And I got tricked! Figures. Shouldn't mess around with devils.

freakania

Contributor
Reaction score
freakania @freakania Ambrose and his Orchestra were a big deal in Britain in the 30's. I wish this video was better. The lead clarinet is stellar as is the drummer. // I've had too much fun this morning and will probably have to work till 9pm to make up for it. :) Later!
Oh, this is fantastic! I love this era of music. I play music myself. That was a treat.

I'll leave this gem here in return. C to the J @C to the J will probably dig this too, judging by the records i've seen purchased.

I'm going to be stuck here all day too, i've had a lazy start this morning as well.
(And that spoiler picture was of me and my chin. I do not know if you are just being sweet and were well aware of that and it went over my head, but thank you.)

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh, this is fantastic! I love this era of music. I play music myself. That was a treat.

I'll leave this gem here in return. C to the J @C to the J will probably dig this too, judging by the records i've seen purchased.

I'm going to be stuck here all day too, i've had a lazy start this morning as well.
(And that spoiler picture was of me and my chin. I do not know if you are just being sweet and were well aware of that and it went over my head, but thank you.)
:skittleyetidj:

me rn irl

PandaThief

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.