1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
I have
Bournemouth 1-0
Arsenal 3-0
Swansea 2-1
Liverpool 2-1

Never thought I would put Bournemouth over Tottenham.
Tottenham just looks like a different animal now. Especially on the road...

And I REALLY want to see Swansea go on a roll again. Seeing Bob Bradley have success will help us here in the States just for the media coverage alone... Plus I know Bruce Arena is cheering him all the way, so I can't NOT pull for him if the Godfather himself says so.....

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Billdar

...Narp?
Reaction score

And I REALLY want to see Swansea go on a roll again. Seeing Bob Bradley have success will help us here in the States just for the media coverage alone... Plus I know Bruce Arena is cheering him all the way, so I can't NOT pull for him if the Godfather himself says so.....
Really hope Bradley does well at Swansea. He had them attacking pretty nicely against Arsenal, but they were always going to lose that game.

Reactions: BrewMeister

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Morgana for work related to 3RBI0I35XE368BEDO2UJNZ10XCR3YY.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus payment for completing my survey about conflict in the workplace. Thanks, and have a great day!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score

I want to see Swansea make Europa. I'm not asking for too much right? I have so much love for both Bob and Bruce.. I'm really glad to see Bob get a chance.

Really hope Bradley does well at Swansea. He had them attacking pretty nicely against Arsenal, but they were always going to lose that game.
I was mentioning on some random subreddit that it was against Arsenal, and against pretty much anyone else they would have won. I never expected them to win against Arsenal, and I'm excited by the result that he did get.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh. Thanks for the heads up..It's been a weird week the other day they didn't drop until like 8am CA time

Reactions: Spicy Unagi

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Great. I get up early because I have to go to work and there's no zoltars. I know as soon as I go do something else, or as soon as I go to work, they will post.
Me too. At first I thought it was my day off (thinking it was Sunday). Woke up at 5am. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.