10/21 - Final Fantasy Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks! Right now he wants to be a secret service agent ( my best friend is one and her husband is a US Marshall)
Currently reading a book where the secret service is a major character. Just a bit ironic. / Both they and the U.S. Marshall's do good work.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liz and lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Currently reading a book where the secret service is a major character. Just a bit ironic. / Both they and the U.S. Marshall's do good work.
Really? Awesome which one? My husband loves reading books about SS agents / CIA ect...

- I always joke that I LOVE traveling with them, especially on planes since they both legally have to have their guns with them in the cabin.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
is qualtrics being screwy with anyone else? i clicked on a follow up survey (just the qualtrics link) in an email i had gotten and got a DNS error. i emailed the requester because i figured it was their survey. but now i'm trying to do a different survey and keep getting this error. what do?

This site can’t be reached
cmu.qualtrics.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED

jan

Reaction score
is qualtrics being screwy with anyone else? i clicked on a follow up survey (just the qualtrics link) in an email i had gotten and got a DNS error. i emailed the requester because i figured it was their survey. but now i'm trying to do a different survey and keep getting this error. what do?
This site can’t be reached
cmu.qualtrics.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
I couldn't do any this am, either. I returned all of them............

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
well that would really suck because all i do are surveys basically.

Reactions: jan

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get why I rarely get zoltars. I must be doing something wrong. I am lucky if I get 30 or so :arghh:

Reactions: jan

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get why I rarely get zoltars. I must be doing something wrong. I am lucky if I get 30 or so :arghh:
I think a lot of it has to do with how fast your computer is, and internet speed.

Reactions: jan and The Bad Ash

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Really? Awesome which one? My husband loves reading books about SS agents / CIA ect...

- I always joke that I LOVE traveling with them, especially on planes since they both legally have to have their guns with them in the cabin.
"Without Fail" by Lee Child. It's a Jack Reacher novel (interesting character; you might want to look that up)

Status
Not open for further replies.