10/20 - Terminal Velocity Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kliq

Reaction score
If a person was looking for medical tv shows and got House, I would consider that a match.
That's what I was thinking. I had "Disney Pixar Movie" and got Toy Story 3. To me, that's an exact match but I suppose technically it's not. I'll be safe and go relevant.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
It's only a exact match if it was something like "House TV show" and you got House

Shannon

Reaction score
If a person was looking for medical tv shows and got House, I would consider that a match.
  • Exact Match Result is an exact match for what the user who issued the query is looking for. For e.g. Result is the movie, Titanic for the search query, 'titanic'
  • Relevant, but NOT Exact Match Result is not an exact match for the given query, but is still relevant sharing the central/prime subject/topic with the exact match result. For e.g. Result a parody show, Breaking Belding for the popular AMC show, Breaking Bad for the search query, 'breaking bad'/span>
The second example talks about "parody show" and how breaking belding is relevant but not an exact match

Reactions: Peachy

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
  • Exact Match Result is an exact match for what the user who issued the query is looking for. For e.g. Result is the movie, Titanic for the search query, 'titanic'
  • Relevant, but NOT Exact Match Result is not an exact match for the given query, but is still relevant sharing the central/prime subject/topic with the exact match result. For e.g. Result a parody show, Breaking Belding for the popular AMC show, Breaking Bad for the search query, 'breaking bad'/span>
The second example talks about "parody show" and how breaking belding is relevant but not an exact match
those are about specific titles though. there aren't any examples for genres.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
those are about specific titles though. there aren't any examples for genres.
medical tv show and house is not an exact match. it's pretty clear in the instructions imo

Reactions: Shannon

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
medical tv show and house is not an exact match. it's pretty clear in the instructions imo
yeah, if it was just titles. I never gotten a title and only genres. if a show/movie fits a genre i'm calling it a match.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
yeah, if it was just titles. I never gotten a title and only genres. if a show/movie fits a genre i'm calling it a match.
Whatever, Sergey isn't really strict. Also, the AA is 8 hours, so he'll never check them all in time anyway.

Shannon

Reaction score
Ive gotten 20+ titles, but I'm leaving it at that. I don't want to seem argumentative or like I'm being rude :(

dittobb

Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning. Is it me or do the Sergey hits not have a Submit button.

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
i guess wednesdays just aren't gonna be dick around until 10 pm days anymore

curse you mturk gods for doing exactly what i should expect by now

Status
Not open for further replies.