10/2 - Tousled Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
Every Feb 29th at exactly 4:52 in the morning The qual posts and is pulled at 4:53 a.m.

You must be wearing a fake bright red beard similar to connor Mcgreggors and you have to be in a blue toga that says Ralph nader for Life clear enough for your webcam to read.

once everyone has submitted the qual test, sergey picks a few names out of a hat.
I will begin preparing the listed attire.

And, :ROFL:

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make decisions in a gambling game (3-5 minutes, bonus potential) | PANDA
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $19.20/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.46] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 4.04] [Fast: 4.74]
Description:
In this experiment you will decide how to place bets between two choices in a series of gambles. You may receive a bonus if the bets pay off!
Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ;

these kinds
"you have earned a bonus of 252 cents!" For 3 minutes work...that's why I love this requester.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Title: Make decisions in a gambling game (3-5 minutes, bonus potential) | PANDA
Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $19.20/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.46] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 4.04] [Fast: 4.74]
Description:
In this experiment you will decide how to place bets between two choices in a series of gambles. You may receive a bonus if the bets pay off!
Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ;

these kinds
this was quick and i apparently will get a $2.72 bonus

Last edited:

GTR

Reaction score
That's so weird 'cause, when it was actually the 80's, a friend of mine traveled into the future, all the way to 2018. He said the same thing about the television in the 2000's. Took me forever to understand, until I finally figured out what a 'Honeybooboo' was. He kept talking about Kardashians. I was all like, "the hotel guy?" I had no idea what he was talking about. Every time he saw an unattractive person he'd shout, "swipe left!" Everyone thought he was nuts.:D
Did your friend happen to get into trouble a lot in high school and had to have weekend detention with four other misfits? Then did he ever end up in a small backwoods town and end up teaching al the local yocals to dance and have to fight his girlfriend's preacher daddy?

Then did he end up working as a bouncer in a little Texas town bar where he had to fight corruption while taking his shirt and pants off?

And did he finally have to battle a cyborg from the future in order to save this waitress who's future son would take down the company built on destroying humankind?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did your friend happen to get into trouble a lot in high school and had to have weekend detention with four other misfits? Then did he ever end up in a small backwoods town and end up teaching al the local yocals to dance and have to fight his girlfriend's preacher daddy?

Then did he end up working as a bouncer in a little Texas town bar where he had to fight corruption while taking his shirt and pants off?

And did he finally have to battle a cyborg from the future in order to save this waitress who's future son would take down the company built on destroying humankind?
No.Yes. Yes. No(attention check?)
You know Pat? Man, that guy could fill out a pair of stone washed jeans. We used to call him James Bond because his pants were so tight that you could see the double 0 and the 7. :ROFL:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

So, butting in and this is only tangentially related.

I was at a meeting at my son's high school until after 7pm tonight. As we were leaving, the custodian was there and was clearly going to clean up once we had departed. I said, "Do we need to clear out so you can do your job?" He replied that it was no big deal he was there until 11 pm anyway.

I immediately burst out with, "Oh, like the custodian in The Breakfast Club! You're here when the students aren't! You HAVE TO tell me all the things you find!!"

He at least humored me and chuckled.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I was at a meeting at my son's high school until after 7pm tonight. As we were leaving, the custodian was there and was clearly going to clean up once we had departed. I said, "Do we need to clear out so you can do your job?" He replied that it was no big deal he was there until 11 pm anyway.

I immediately burst out with, "Oh, like the custodian in The Breakfast Club! You're here when the students aren't! You HAVE TO tell me all the things you find!!"

Unless he stayed all night and slept there. Then he's more Joe Dirt.

turkinusa

Reaction score
Title: Short survey and game! | Accept
Requester: Elizabeth A Luckman [A1LN7PXQ8N1GQ3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.21] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.50] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer some questions about yourself and how you would play a particular game.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
this was relatively quick[/td][/tr]

Reactions: FireMonkey

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
How do I search for a Qual I don't have? I can only find the ones assigned to me.

Found it!
I don't know the answer to this question, but I now know that there is a MTC Steam group.

Reactions: Krikket

GTR

Reaction score

more important, was he wearing pants?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Predict Market Trend (you don't need to have experience with the stock market)(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Xi Liu [A33EC1LUBU64N2] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=3.40] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 4800
Available: 1
Description: Complete an investment game to predict 8 companies' performances with an opportunity to earn bonus!
Qualifications: Location NotIn IN; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [1732229313-109019] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
If I could predict market trends, I wouldn't be doing a 15 minute hit for 50 cents.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.