Title: Opinion survey (average: 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Katherine Clayton [A2OVFIVEH8R2T8] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.01
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks about your beliefs and opinions. Average time to complete: approximately 10 minutes.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
same. Have to decide whether to send my hacky-cough kid to school today! siiiigh.
Isn't that strange? If they have any fever, they make you keep them home. Coughing up cold germs is fine. At least that's how it is here. Doesn't make complete sense to me. Also, you aren't allowed to give them cough drops here. You'd have to go to the school and "administer" the "medication" yourself.

Kamalani

Reaction score
Title: Survey of your opinions about personality attributes and job titles | Accept
Requester: D MARTIN [A1AO9NM9CQZGOC] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=18.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 300
Available: 2
Description: We'd like to know which personality attributes you think people doing certain jobs would have.
Qualifications: Location In AU, GB, US; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Approximately 3 mins[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan and NemoRolls

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If no fever, I'd send LOL. I'm one of those moms though.
My kid loves school though. He didn't even wanna leave school when he was throwing up lol
Isn't that strange? If they have any fever, they make you keep them home. Coughing up cold germs is fine. At least that's how it is here. Doesn't make complete sense to me. Also, you aren't allowed to give them cough drops here. You'd have to go to the school and "administer" the "medication" yourself.
Yeah... I talked to the 3yr old preschool teacher last year and she said if they kept every kid with a cough home kids would be out for literally weeks at a time and it just doesn't make sense since they pass everything around anyway. Usually I make my son a 'tea' of warm water, honey, and lemon. His dr. said honey actually works compared to most things.

Haven't checked if he has a fever yet this morning, but he was up hacking a lot in the night and 4 year olds (at least mine) have a very short emotional string and I don't want to send him if he's already sleep deprived and ready to melt down :dead:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Survey of your opinions about personality attributes and job titles | Accept
Requester: D MARTIN [A1AO9NM9CQZGOC] Contact
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=18.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 300
Available: 2
Description: We'd like to know which personality attributes you think people doing certain jobs would have.
Qualifications: Location In AU, GB, US; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Approximately 3 mins[/td][/tr]
a bit longer if you're half asleep and read the scale backwards and have to go back to fix all your answers.

Good morning, all.

Mr. ToddlerPants had daddy up at 5:15 this morning and has been a real bundle of unpleasantness so far. Daddy needs to make some money to distract himself from the fact that his brain is slowly dying from lack of sleep.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
a bit longer if you're half asleep and read the scale backwards and have to go back to fix all your answers.

Good morning, all.

Mr. ToddlerPants had daddy up at 5:15 this morning and has been a real bundle of unpleasantness so far. Daddy needs to make some money to distract himself from the fact that his brain is slowly dying from lack of sleep.
yikes! Go panda that $4 facebook survey.. it's a nice head start :)

jan

Reaction score
same. Have to decide whether to send my hacky-cough kid to school today! siiiigh.
When my daughter got 'really' sick (and had to stay home), I used to take her to the park to play. Honestly, there was only once - and that was when she was older and sick to her stomach (yuck) - that she stayed in bed.
Other than that - :cactuar:

Minx2121

Reaction score
Yeah... I talked to the 3yr old preschool teacher last year and she said if they kept every kid with a cough home kids would be out for literally weeks at a time and it just doesn't make sense since they pass everything around anyway. Usually I make my son a 'tea' of warm water, honey, and lemon. His dr. said honey actually works compared to most things.

Haven't checked if he has a fever yet this morning, but he was up hacking a lot in the night and 4 year olds (at least mine) have a very short emotional string and I don't want to send him if he's already sleep deprived and ready to melt down :dead:
Pineapple juice is good for coughs also :)

Reactions: jan and Sondi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Well, sorry he's sick. Honey is a pretty amazing antibacterial. If I'm not mistaken, it's the only food that literally never goes bad. :)

Reactions: Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I think little dude may be coming down with some crud. He sounds stuffy and has started sneezing. He is probably enjoying that energy boost kids sometimes get right before they come down with any given plague.

When my 13 year old catches anything she can barely get out of bed. Kind of wish little dude was more like that when he is sick instead of going from room to room proclaiming his unhappiness with his current malady, for all to behold.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When my daughter got 'really' sick (and had to stay home), I used to take her to the park to play. Honestly, there was only once - and that was when she was older and sick to her stomach (yuck) - that she stayed in bed.
Other than that - :cactuar:
welp he's complaining of aches, on the verge of tears, ears bright red, hacking but no fever :dead:

jan

Reaction score
welp he's complaining of aches, on the verge of tears, ears bright red, hacking but no fever :dead:
tears
well, you know what that means :(

Reactions: Sondi

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I would be worried that a fever would start at some point with something with those symptoms. No one would blame you for not torturing the little one with school. It's a great opportunity to earn some good mommy points...maybe even a gold star.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would be worried that a fever would start at some point with something with those symptoms. No one would blame you for not torturing the little one with school. It's a great opportunity to earn some good mommy points...maybe even a gold star.
yeah.... I feel like I always make the wrong decision re: doctor visit too. I think I'm just going to give him some tylenol and wait it out 'til tomorrow :/

I know it's irrelevant in the scheme of things, but they have grandparents day on friday at his school and I feel stressed out because he won't be ready for it or possibly won't be able to go and that's why my mom chose this week to visit in the first place :spaz:

Reactions: sofaslug
Status
Not open for further replies.