10/19 - The Tingler Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turkster

Reaction score
I got 9 hours of sleep last night. That happens maybe once every 3 years!
I fell asleep on my own last night without the assistance of Alcohol or Ativan. I am really proud of myself. I had the worst nightmares in recent memory but I am still happy knowing I can do it.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yessssssss!

Do you have any other goals you're working on? I'm having trouble trying to come up with any for myself...
I have a monetary goal I'm working on, general household things (how much laundry should I do today? more than zero! I should be nice to my future self by washing the dishes and vacuuming!), reading (more than zero words per day!), exercise (this one needs the most work still!), eating at least 1 veggie meal a day, practicing mando/banjo and my hammered dulcimer christmas tunes (even just one note), and 'listening homework' to help me in my musical goals as well. Basically I'm trying to use my time better. Asking myself all day "is what I'm doing right now helping or hurting me?" and "how can I do myself a favor right now?" :)

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have a monetary goal I'm working on, general household things (how much laundry should I do today? more than zero! I should be nice to my future self by washing the dishes and vacuuming!), reading (more than zero words per day!), exercise (this one needs the most work still!), eating at least 1 veggie meal a day, practicing mando/banjo and my hammered dulcimer christmas tunes (even just one note), and 'listening homework' to help me in my musical goals as well. Basically I'm trying to use my time better. Asking myself all day "is what I'm doing right now helping or hurting me?" and "how can I do myself a favor right now?" :)
That last sentence was super helpful for me - thank you! <3 <3

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
HF hasn't dinged in about 20 minutes. :'(

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning Mcrowd.. I usually don't complain but Jesus Christ if you take the last bit of coffee make some more!
But I didn't want anymore and could you please restock the creamer.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions to help us refine our website's information architecture. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: ashton coghlan [A1JRWL7VAF2CZ1] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $14.63/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about our products (bonus for speed and accuracy)
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

Reactions: Trucker

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 15-minute survey about social media posts | PANDA
Requester: Mengtian Jiang [A3ARZEKBOQKNYM] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.71] [Fair: 2.83] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 2.80]
Description:
Give us your opinions about people who make product recommendations in social media
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning, love muffins!

All caught up regarding Amazon's changes ... thanks, electrolyte @electrolyte ! Now my question (sorry I'm late to all this if it's already been covered) ... is this why I can't stay logged in to both the 'old' site and the worker site now? If I'm logged in to the old site, the worker site signs out and when I sign in to the worker site, the old site logs out. What gives?

D

Deleted member 526

Good morning, love muffins!

All caught up regarding Amazon's changes ... thanks, electrolyte @electrolyte ! Now my question (sorry I'm late to all this if it's already been covered) ... is this why I can't stay logged in to both the 'old' site and the worker site now? If I'm logged in to the old site, the worker site signs out and when I sign in to the worker site, the old site logs out. What gives?

they probably don't like it that we found a way to panda both at the same time without pre's :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.