[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Jaded

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The head of maintenance at my complex has had his car alarm going off for the last half hour. I know it is his car because I passed him by on the way to MY car to make sure it wasn't MY car doing this, and the sound is coming from HIS car. :banghead:

BluAngel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey about various health behaviors, alcohol consumption, and decision-making - Earn $4.00 | Accept
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.26] [Pay=3.88] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.63] [Fast=4.31] [Comm=3.60] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=257] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=8.22] [Pen=1.49 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=46%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about various health behaviors, alcohol consumption and decision-making. Earn $2.00 for completing the survey and up to $2.00 as a bonus for passing attention checks.
Qualifications: HBCA3 EqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Brand Interactions Study (< 7 min, $0.40) | Accept
Requester: Consumer Behavior Researcher [A1NH38MLPMSLS7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.60] [Pay=3.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.31] [Fast=4.95] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.23] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1800
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about different brand interactions. Select the link below to complete the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings, relatively fresh turk meat here (300 HITs deep) Found you guys when trying to find information on qualifications on Google.. figured this was a good place to jump in. Been trying to do some of those scoutit receipt HITs to pad my numbers, but these feel like a grand way to mess up my approval rating (Somehow I've maintained 100% so far). Anyone know if they reject for incorrect ambiguous letters?
I'm not sure how it is now, but when I started and for quite a while, scoutit whose original requester name was John Brelig was a terrible choice for new turkers, because he was heavy handed with rejections. Many of us, myself included, got our first rejections from him. If you have started using any tools like Mturksuite and/or PandaCrazy, there are safer numbers hits for pennies than his that might be harder to get without having a panda going. I still have a 411 Richmond panda on PandaCrazy for when I'm being OCD about round numbers. It's usually impossible to get that particular one without a panda on, but they're very fair about "oops" situations. Also, Ben Peterson hits are pretty good for some pennies if you don't mind being judgy about dating profiles, lol.

I don't know if you've been to this thread: Guides for Getting Started but it has great tips for newer folks!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure how it is now, but when I started and for quite a while, scoutit whose original requester name was John Brelig was a terrible choice for new turkers, because he was heavy handed with rejections. Many of us, myself included, got our first rejections from him. If you have started using any tools like Mturksuite and/or PandaCrazy, there are safer numbers hits for pennies than his that might be harder to get without having a panda going. I still have a 411 Richmond panda on PandaCrazy for when I'm being OCD about round numbers. It's usually impossible to get that particular one without a panda on, but they're very fair about "oops" situations. Also, Ben Peterson hits are pretty good for some pennies if you don't mind being judgy about dating profiles, lol.

I don't know if you've been to this thread: Guides for Getting Started but it has great tips for newer folks!
Best thing is not to look for number HITs and work for $3/hr while racking up rejections.
Let the numbers HITs come to you.

Last edited:

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
The head of maintenance at my complex has had his car alarm going off for the last half hour. I know it is his car because I passed him by on the way to MY car to make sure it wasn't MY car doing this, and the sound is coming from HIS car. :banghead:
I was selling my sisters car for her one time and had someone come at 8am on a Saturday to look at it. I had the wrong keys and I set the alarm off, and it took her an hour to drive from where she lived. My first instinct was to run but, uh, it was in my front yard. :spaz:

casualwarfare

Reaction score
Quite a few decent surveys over on Prolific today.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Best thing is not to do look for number HITs and work for $3/hr while racking up rejections.
Let the numbers HITs come to you.
I think that's a good idea for the most part, but I had to look for number HITs when I got the rejections, because brelig tanked me and there wasn't the most helpful of forums for me back then, only other newish turkers crying in their dashboards with me. I almost quit Mturk over it! I'm not sure if I'm glad I didn't or not HA!

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tell Us About You (2018 Round 22 Survey) | Accept
Requester: Brandon Ferrell [A2ETIOS10CN0U4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.68] [Pay=4.36] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.81] [Fast=4.84] [Comm=4.59] [Fair=4.87] [Reviews=113] [ToS=3]
TO2: [Hrly=8.66] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 432000
Description: Complete a survey about your attitudes and behaviors.
Qualifications: 2018 Survey EqualTo 99
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think that's a good idea for the most part, but I had to look for number HITs when I got the rejections, because brelig tanked me and there wasn't the most helpful of forums for me back then, only other newish turkers crying in their dashboards with me. I almost quit Mturk over it! I'm not sure if I'm glad I didn't or not HA!
You sure you're not thinking about Vale?
I can't imagine multiple people on any Mturk forum acknowledging the fact they were working on ScoutIt.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Greetings, relatively fresh turk meat here (300 HITs deep) Found you guys when trying to find information on qualifications on Google.. figured this was a good place to jump in. Been trying to do some of those scoutit receipt HITs to pad my numbers, but these feel like a grand way to mess up my approval rating (Somehow I've maintained 100% so far). Anyone know if they reject for incorrect ambiguous letters?
Hey, for numbers hits: if you're using HIT Catcher, Ben Peterson is great. He blocks eventually (soft block, temporary, and hard block, permanent) but I managed to do a ton ton ton of them and am still not hard blocked. They're easy, they're $0.03 cents each, and they come in all day. It might help to keep a catcher running with him on it.

If you put this ID into your Hit Catcher AFEG4RKNBSL4T you can pick them up. These are rating men's dating profile photographs, but there are others (Business photos, social media photos, both men and women)

Hopefully that's helpful to you. I just remembered him b/c my HF yelled at me that he's got hits up. I wish I had known about him sooner in my quest for higher numbers.

Carrion.

This machine is obsolete.
Reaction score
One of the upper circles of hell - Florida
Thanks for the responses. Honestly, I picked scoutit because I did them when I started mturk years ago, and it seemed.. cleaner? I'd be talking to clients on the phone and could casually process the receipts. They were mostly cropped well, decent pictures, formatted just like the entry fields presented. It's not so neat and tidy anymore, and I returned quite a few this morning. I'm just going to drop them and try Peterson/Amazon Skirt requests as previously suggested.

Dottie

Reaction score
Another dead morning.

Stuck at 8$

Wonder when it'll ever pick up. The amount of AC's/MC's in surveys now is a lot more.

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Perception(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SPAM Lab [A1QVPRQENZY76G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.71] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.44] [Fast=3.82] [Comm=2.64] [Fair=3.91] [Reviews=91] [ToS=20]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 33
Description: Tell us your impressions of photographed people.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [111757-111168] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Kliq

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short questions(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Preferences Researcher [A38I6Y45M3C6Y6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$5.34] [Pay=1.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.43] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=98] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.37] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=60%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1500
Description: Complete a short study about yourself, answer questions about your preferences
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Social Judgment and Decision Making | Accept
Requester: Jarret Crawford [A212BE7ZICCIDJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.82] [Pay=3.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.11] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=4.31] [Fair=4.63] [Reviews=132] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.29] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.65
Duration: 2400
Available: 88
Description: This is a study of how people make decisions and judgments about others. It should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
You sure you're not thinking about Vale?
I can't imagine multiple people on any Mturk forum acknowledging the fact they were working on ScoutIt.
Omg, Vale got me, too! But no... Brelig was the one. We were new people. We didn't know much about requesters or the "shame" of working for specific ones. That batch where they put up the Masters batch to review the HITs done by the non Masters.. BLEGH! I was tanked by brelig because I didn't have very many HITS done, not because I got a million rejections from him.

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.