10/17 - Terror Train Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Look, all I bought was like a bra and a pair of pants. You don't need to keep bringing this up in front of everyone. I'll likely never shop there again. :disapprove:
Did you cheat on Abercrombie or Hot Topic. Which reminds me, random fact 11d7, At the outlet shop in MN Hot Topic is suite 420, I found that humorous.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
But I've never danced at a wedding alone to this. Context: There was an open bar but my friend [redacted] was being a coward.
I didn't realize that that was part of the criteria that we're looking for. I suppose that really narrows down the list of possible songs?

Reactions: Vanyanka

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Did you cheat on Abercrombie or Hot Topic. Which reminds me, random fact 11d7, At the outlet shop in MN Hot Topic is suite 420, I found that humorous.
Ha, I was a total Hot Topic kid, but I haven't shopped there since I was a teenager. I don't think I've ever even been in an Abercrombie store.

Reactions: Peachy and Vanyanka

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I am bored. Took a nap after the Astros game because I had a bad headache. Ate a chicken pot pie when I woke up. Now I'm just antsy

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.