HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: scrmcasey and Kliq

SAJ

Friendly Muppet
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
well, it hurt a little, but mostly it's because I'm ethically against coffee in general.

it was my spirit that was wounded the most.

I hate the fact that you cannot have coffee without slavery or child labor
I think you can for $17,345.00 a cup or something along those lines but even then I'm not sure i believe them just because of some print on the packaging says so

v2thej

Reaction score
theres a ton of work 418,359 HITs but i cant catch anything is there a skill im missing? usually work just falls in my lap, im spoiled

Reactions: kryss

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
if theyre gonna sell my info they could at least wine me and dine me first
they could at least not charge you out the ass for data, and give substantiated reasons for the insane prices.... such a racket

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I think you can for $17,345.00 a cup or something along those lines but even then I'm not sure i believe them just because of some print on the packaging says so
fair trade coffee isn't that expensive, but in corrupt and violent countries... who knows how many fields they declare, and allow the auditors of the name 'fairtrade' to inspect.
not only that, but the people that do farm the coffee in south america rely on the pennies they get for it, and never rotate the crop, so they make a lot of land fallow just so people in other countries can 'wake up'

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
they could at least not charge you out the ass for data, and give substantiated reasons for the insane prices.... such a racket
seriously! the cost is crazy. i switched to freedompop and havent had problems in the year and a half i've had them.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
seriously! the cost is crazy. i switched to freedompop and havent had problems in the year and a half i've had them.
FreedomPop is amazing. I used it for a little bit but the towers they use (Sprint & ATT) don't get good service around me.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I have verizon, and while the service is good, I just can't see paying $80 a month for the lowest data plan. I'm strongly considering switching to google fi.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
FreedomPop is amazing. I used it for a little bit but the towers they use (Sprint & ATT) don't get good service around me.
ah yeah. that's the one drawback. no service at my house. but since i live in the woods, its not surprising.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I have verizon, and while the service is good, I just can't see paying $80 a month for the lowest data plan. I'm strongly considering switching to google fi.
80?! holy. i didnt know it was that high.

Status
Not open for further replies.