10/15 - Santana Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chellelee

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone having trouble with the A9 script. I can't get it to work.

Reactions: Rena

Tjololo

Reaction score
Hey everyone! So the trick or treat hit will be coming today, before noon. Probably around 11:30 or so, maybe 10:30, let's say keep an eye out between those times (10:30-11:30 EDT). We've got a lot to do today at home, and I might have to post it on my phone, but I'll try to stage as much as I can so I can still post at (almost all) of the forums. I say almost all, because I was IP banned on MTG, so they don't get any more announcements. How's that for hospitality eh?

Anyway, the same info about the hits, quals, etc. as I've been posting over and over is contained in the spoiler below, as well as the password for the qual and the link to the qual test.

There is a panda contained in the spoiler below, but I highly recommend also searching for my requester ID Tjololo, my ID is A20IXK8ZV8N72H. This is because I'm not sure how pandas and groupids are generated, so I'm not sure whether it'll change or not. I don't think it will, but just in case.

[/B]

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
So, I have found a script to pop up an estimated pay/hour; however, it is based on the time you've had the hit. So, working from a queue is all messed up. Is there a script that bases the pay based on how long you've been on the hit's page when you submit it instead?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Maxing out on Zoltars while freshly hungover and with a pounding headache was one of the most miserable experiences in my miserable life. Have a good weekend everyone, I need to go to sleep for 18 hours.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 5-10 minute tech survey to qualify for high-paying research activities ($20-30/hr+) | PANDA
Requester: Cloud Research [AXHTTNOQISRR8] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.20 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.22 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 27
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: This survey is a qualification for future surveys and research activities. You will be paid if you match our target and are able to complete this qualification survey.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; CIDScreen has not been granted

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
I have about 15 left in my Queue.... I think I'm going to go eat some waffles and then see if there still there.

Reactions: MostlyConfused

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Only mananged 111 Zs. Still can't figure out how to get them done faster. Using the script/nifty split and I can't get close to capping.

Reactions: lsutiger25
Status
Not open for further replies.