10/15 - Santana Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaFemale

Contributor
Reaction score
yes but p9r didn't have a terrible TO rating (it's "in the green") and everyone here tells me they are the worst :p so just wanna make sure. who knows, maybe the companies are rating themselves ...
I was doing them here and then when things were slow, but I've stopped. In every 20 or so, I'd get a rejection. It would just say what I entered was wrong, but I'm pretty careful and I never get rejections from other transcription hits.

Reactions: Rena

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Woof. Just spent the morning making mac and cheese lasagna, meatballs, and peanut butter bars for a tournament at my husband's school. The cooking's done, but so (I assume) are Zoltars. Hope you're all having a more profitable day than me!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone doing A9's and using the script can save a little time by changing line 27 & 31 from #noCatalog to yesCatalog.
Most the images have uniform background color so you don' have to click on yes for each one if you change it.
sorry, I changed that when I posted the 2nd time. It was originally for another a9 hit, didn't notice that setting at first.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Woof. Just spent the morning making mac and cheese lasagna, meatballs, and peanut butter bars for a tournament at my husband's school. The cooking's done, but so (I assume) are Zoltars. Hope you're all having a more profitable day than me!
Yeah they are gone... I missed them too

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

Lauren

Reaction score
It's an issue of people being happy to be paid crap, not fake reviews.
oh well I was very aware of the pay being crap, but I was more worried about the rejections, and they were green for that so I thought it'd be ok but I did get a random rejection. Thankfully they reversed it yesterday so now I'm back up to 100% approved.

Reactions: Rena and lsutiger25

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
sorry, I changed that when I posted the 2nd time. It was originally for another a9 hit, didn't notice that setting at first.
Oh. Yeah the last batch made sense to have ti the other way. Just figured anyone who doesn't know userscripts knows how to change it now. :thumbup:

Reactions: T. Leela

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a beautiful Russian Blue cat.
She just rolled her eyes at me.
She is the most cattest cat I've ever seen.

Reactions: Coco

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Off to the dog park. Hopefully it picks up a bit later on today but I'm not expecting it to.

Today's Projected Earnings: $18.45

Reactions: ItsAmyTee

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A simple 8~10 minute task about reading and evaluating a news article | PANDA
Requester: Sophie Jung [AOCD8Y6M48U2C] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.83 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 29 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Only people over 18 years old can take this survey. You will be asked to read and evaluate an news article.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Food Alert:

Turkey Hill Dairy Issues Recall of Select Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream - 48 oz. size "These packages may include undeclared ingredients of ALMONDS and EGGS, and could be harmful to consumers with food sensitivity or allergy to these ingredients."

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm525299.htm

Any good morning, ya'll

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So the trick or treat hit will be coming today, before noon. Probably around 11:30 or so, maybe 10:30, let's say keep an eye out between those times (10:30-11:30 EDT). We've got a lot to do today at home, and I might have to post it on my phone, but I'll try to stage as much as I can so I can still post at (almost all) of the forums. I say almost all, because I was IP banned on MTG, so they don't get any more announcements. How's that for hospitality eh?

Anyway, the same info about the hits, quals, etc. as I've been posting over and over is contained in the spoiler below, as well as the password for the qual and the link to the qual test.

There is a panda contained in the spoiler below, but I highly recommend also searching for my requester ID Tjololo, my ID is A20IXK8ZV8N72H. This is because I'm not sure how pandas and groupids are generated, so I'm not sure whether it'll change or not. I don't think it will, but just in case.

[/B]
I got tricked, lol

Reactions: emily and Dutchy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Food Alert:

Turkey Hill Dairy Issues Recall of Select Dutch Chocolate Premium Ice Cream - 48 oz. size "These packages may include undeclared ingredients of ALMONDS and EGGS, and could be harmful to consumers with food sensitivity or allergy to these ingredients."

http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm525299.htm

Any good morning, ya'll
what's more interesting than a chocolate item having an almond allergy alert is that the almond is not a nut, but is actually a fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.