10/15 - Muppets Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTurk

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from techmnyu@gmail.com for work related to 3QGHA0EA0J05N45ELVD6LXFOWQXWBO.
The value of your bonus is: $9.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus for Polygon Study Based on Performance

Shweeet, great thing to wake up to!

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The one and only time I ever got into trouble in my school life was because my best friend turned round and punched me on the nose totally out of the blue and I'd no idea why. But I reacted with the one piece of fighting advice my dad had taught me and knocked her down, onto something really hard and she chipped a bone in her jaw. She's still my best friend. I still have no idea why she punched me, I don't think she knew.
What the fuck.

DCI

Reaction score
She's actually been dealing with it pretty well on her own until this, she's the one that asked for her schedule changed. (Because she knew they were disrupting class, and that she wasn't able to fix it.) I really want her to be able to de-escalate things without resorting to yelling about them being a bitch, or punching them. I think we'd probably have left it alone if not for the following her home, that was our line.

I did go back and tell her that beating people up is never the actual answer, that I was just being funny.
I think in the case of other kids coming to your house, you just hit them with the garden hose. You gotta practice that one for when they start dating anyway.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I think in the case of other kids coming to your house, you just hit them with the garden hose. You gotta practice that one for when they start dating anyway.
Um, she's not allowed to date, she's a tiny baby still and always will be.

(good plan though, gonna go buy some hoses.)

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
What the fuck.
Yeah, well after the broken bone thing, I didn't feel 100% comfortable interrogating her about it. We weren't very old... maybe 12. it could have been extreme PMS. Long term... she knows not to hit me and her jaw aches in the cold.

Reactions: Pleco and Jaded

DCI

Reaction score
Um, she's not allowed to date, she's a tiny baby still and always will be.

(good plan though, gonna go buy some hoses.)

Just to be clear, when I said hit them with the hose, I meant with water coming out of the hose, not some sort of Israeli torture beating thing.

Reactions: MarkC and Jaded

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, well after the broken bone thing, I didn't feel 100% comfortable interrogating her about it. We weren't very old... maybe 12. it could have been extreme PMS. Long term... she knows not to hit me and her jaw aches in the cold.
I just really love this sentence in a way I can't explain.

Reactions: Pleco and lolkatB

charlie

Reaction score
days like this make me miss being able to see AA. I have 77 pending hits, most are Noahs from last week. I have 116 hits submitted today and of those only 9 are pending.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
days like this make me miss being able to see AA. I have 77 pending hits, most are Noahs from last week. I have 116 hits submitted today and of those only 9 are pending.
I just pretend everything has a 30 day AA and then get pleasantly surprised when it approves earlier.

Just to be clear, when I said hit them with the hose, I meant with water coming out of the hose, not some sort of Israeli torture beating thing.
Okay, you really shoulda said this like 5 minutes ago.

Reactions: MarkC, Kliq and DCI

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Honestly, kids do all sorts of stupid shit and their brain is undeveloped so they can't think of the consequences to their actions.

I used to build fires with my friend when I was a kid, and then throw deodorant cans in it or whatever else we could find, so they'd explode and make a big fireball. That could've easily ended up so badly, and now I wouldn't be here living this amazing life I'm currently living, oh god.

harriss143

Baked Cuppycake
Contributor
Reaction score
Can you like, not add pinterest to the watcher anymore something

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Honestly, kids do all sorts of stupid shit and their brain is undeveloped so they can't think of the consequences to their actions.

I used to build fires with my friend when I was a kid, and then throw deodorant cans in it or whatever else we could find, so they'd explode and make a big fireball. That could've easily ended up so badly, and now I wouldn't be here living this amazing life I'm currently living, oh god.
The expression on the face of the rat in your avatar looks so innocent and hopeful.

That must have been before exposure to Mturk.

Reactions: MarkC and Pleco

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you like, not add pinterest to the watcher anymore something
I have a whole pile of pins on HIT catcher, though I didn't have the pins that were posted today. They were new to me.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Under 3 mins. and probably closer to 2 mins.

Title: Making judgments(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Simone Tang [AQ74Q2Z0O5CPI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.39] [Pay=3.95] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.51] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.81] [Fair=4.90] [Reviews=106] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.86] [Pen=0.30 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 900
Available: 45
Description: $.50 for 3 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [111275-110686] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Reactions: cb456
Status