10/14 - Pink Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren

Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I'm brand new to this forum. Been lurking the past week... Turker for about 4-ish years? I found it in 2012, made ~150 (don't even know how I managed that much) and just came back these last few weeks because cash is short. I'm sitting at ~500 Approved right now.

The landscape is different these days. Scripts and stuff... many of which have very poor documentation and are kinda confusing.

So... hi. I'll probably be asking for help a decent amount. Cheers.
Yay I'm not the n00b anymore

Reactions: Itsmee

JennaPaige

does crosswords with a pen
Contributor
Reaction score
in all truth - they use to have Sting (the man wearing the black and white makeup/sitting alone in the rafters) be this "enigma"/mysterious wrestler. and he was in a storyline with one of the wrestlers wrestling in this gif as he chills on from above and watches. that's also how i feel observing on the boards at night and not saying anything.
Ok cool. Thanks :) that's how I feel doing anything in life tbh

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
in all truth - they use to have Sting (the man wearing the black and white makeup/sitting alone in the rafters) be this "enigma"/mysterious wrestler. and he was in a storyline with one of the wrestlers wrestling in this gif as he chills on from above and watches. that's also how i feel observing on the boards at night and not saying anything.
Ok cool. Thanks :) that's how I feel doing anything in life tbh
I feel like this is the beginning of something really special.

Narraturgy

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes folks! I got an avatar and everything. Now I feel all fancy.

get an avatar before you're threatened by rogue mods.
Yay I'm not the n00b anymore
Well like I said... Turker since 2012 so if you want to keep the n00b title I guess I'll comply with your wish :pigeon:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes folks! I got an avatar and everything. Now I feel all fancy.

Well like I said... Turker since 2012 so if you want to keep the n00b title I guess I'll comply with your wish :pigeon:
ok, newbie.

Reactions: emily

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I'm brand new to this forum. Been lurking the past week... Turker for about 4-ish years? I found it in 2012, made ~150 (don't even know how I managed that much) and just came back these last few weeks because cash is short. I'm sitting at ~500 Approved right now.

The landscape is different these days. Scripts and stuff... many of which have very poor documentation and are kinda confusing.

So... hi. I'll probably be asking for help a decent amount. Cheers.
One of us one of us one of us
But seriously welcome

Narraturgy

Reaction score
So first question... I keep seeing everyone talking about "PandA'ing" as a verb. I understand PAndAs as nouns, but is the verb version of it referring to using some kind of script like Panda Crazy? Which has a mind-boggling UI...

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So first question... I keep seeing everyone talking about "PandA'ing" as a verb. I understand PAndAs as nouns, but is the verb version of it referring to using some kind of script like Panda Crazy? Which has a mind-boggling UI...
PC is much better than turkmaster. which is unfathomable to me how anybody understood how to use that. I still don't have any idea how to use TM.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: coosa and Concise

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure you'll get lots of answers to this, so I'm going to suggest you have a look at our fully outfitted help sub-forum... where this and many many other questions have already been answered by your fellow turkers. There's more answers in there than you have questions for yet.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
PC is much better than turkmaster. which is unfathomable to me how anybody understood how to use that. I still don't have any idea how to use TM.
I'm the opposite. I use Turkmaster quite a bit. I can't figure out how to use Panda Crazy without getting millions of PREs.

Status
Not open for further replies.