10/13 - Friday the 13th!

Favorite Classic Scary Movie/s

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jjquadjj

Reaction score
I don't use the Beta. I have no problems and don't miss any new HITs, as far as I can tell.

What are your other qualifiers?
What are versions are there?

I actually can't tell you what my qualifiers are..I am not a Masters, that's for sure. Where can I find out what quals I have?

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I actually can't tell you what my qualifiers are..I am not a Masters, that's for sure. Where can I find out what quals I have?
Oh. You mean qualifications? Those would be on the qualifications tab. It's the third tab at the top of your dashboard after HITs. Anyway, HifFinder(non Beta) is found on the MTS button right above HitFinder(Beta). I think they both work nearly the same. Just uncheck the qualified checkbox on HitFinder and it won't matter what your qualifications are.

Last edited:

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

Hit Finder is included in Mturk Suite (MTS) - which is a chrome extension. Read about it here: http://mturksuite.com/

There are instructions there to run the hit finder portion on the new worker site which seems to improve catching hits.

Good luck to you!

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service for a website proof-of-concept | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.08] [Fair: 4.24] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 5 hours
Available: 1
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

D

Deleted member 526

Title: Write a brief comment about a product or service for a website proof-of-concept | PANDA
Requester: MAD Labs [AH3L9684FUCS6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.08] [Fast: 4.35] [Comm: 3.08] [Fair: 4.24] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 5 hours
Description: You will write five brief comments about your perception of how well 5 products or services solve a given problem. Your comments will be used in a non-commercial website prototype.
Requirements: Location is US;

thanks for posting these. I always forget about them until I see them.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Would you like to take a short survey about politics? (5-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Saunders [A3M9C9SG8CKSMJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: Take a 5-10 minute survey about politics
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

jjquadjj

Reaction score
Hit Finder is included in Mturk Suite (MTS) - which is a chrome extension. Read about it here: http://mturksuite.com/

There are instructions there to run the hit finder portion on the new worker site which seems to improve catching hits.

Good luck to you!
Is MTS the best resource out there right now?? I'm really lagging back in technology; hence why I feel I am like 10 seconds later when trying to get HITs. While Isee many of them I am unable to actually snatch them...very frustrating

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Would you like to take a short survey about politics? (5-10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elizabeth Saunders [A3M9C9SG8CKSMJ] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.90] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 40 minutes
Description: Take a 5-10 minute survey about politics
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

3min

Reactions: Kat8mouse

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
We should do a throwback day with everyones prom pic

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is MTS the best resource out there right now?? I'm really lagging back in technology; hence why I feel I am like 10 seconds later when trying to get HITs. While Isee many of them I am unable to actually snatch them...very frustrating
If it's showing them to you, then it's doing it's job. If you can't catch hem, that's because the good ones go within a second. So, if you tried to grab it 10 seconds in, you're 9 seconds too late. If I don't grab them immediately after they 'beep' I won't catch them either.

It won't show you HITs that are already gone. If it shows a HIT that means it was up when it 'scraped' it.:

If you use the found HITs window and are set at 3 second delay, those HITs are only 3 seconds old and still up. You should be able to snag those no problem.

Last edited:

jjquadjj

Reaction score
If it's showing them to you, then it's doing it's job. If you can't catch hem, that's because the good ones go within a second. So, if you tried to grab it 10 seconds in, you're 9 seconds too late. If I don't grab them immediately after they 'beep' I won't catch them either.

If you use the found HITs window and are set at 3 second delay, those HITs are only 3 seconds old and still up. You should be able to snag those no problem.
how do I set up a protocol in which any new HITS over lets say, $0.80, I automatically accept? Is that possible to do automated

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
how do I set up a protocol in which any new HITS over lets say, $0.80, I automatically accept? Is that possible to do automated
No. You can get it to show you HITs over .80 by setting the minimum reward. You still have to grab them.

If you could automate it, everyone would. Then you'd have the same problem. Once again you'd be no faster. You just have to grab them immediately, and if you miss them, you have to set a PandA for the ones you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evergreen Queen

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Pinterest - Rate How Similar An Image is to Another | PANDA
Requester: Pinterest [AURHK491L2LH6] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.22] [Fast: 4.15] [Comm: 3.29] [Fair: 4.78] [Reviews: 82] [ToS: 14]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 32
Description: You will log in to Pinterest to complete simple tasks.
Requirements: Scammers has not been granted;

Reactions: scrmcasey

jjquadjj

Reaction score
There's got to be an automated system. IDK, does hit monitor have something like that? Any Sergey hits, it will automatically snatch and accept

Status
Not open for further replies.