Not open for further replies.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Panos done lost his goddamn mind

Title: Read a customer service dialogue and answer 6 simple questions | PANDA
Requester: Panos [A3SY65ZRMNWAWI] (Req TV): $10.11/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will need to read one dialogue between a customer and a customer service agent from a live chat platform. You will then need to answer 6 simple questions related to this chat.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 3096
Reward: $0.08
Qualifications: None;

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Now I remember why I don't work real jobs anymore. When you're noticed for being a hard worker, you're immediately taken advantage of. I said I wanted to work at most 20 hours a week and I'm working 30. They said I only have to work every other weekend and I'm working every weekend. Thinking about quitting already! At least I'm not branded as being a hard worker on mturk. :LOL:

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
When rejections aren't your fault and you have to explain to yet another requester that rejections are harmful af

Mahmoud Adada Compare two responses to a conversation $0.50 Rejected

Feedback
I'm sorry, I will update the app to specify this. Ties are not allowed. Please ensure ranks 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are each selected exactly once over all 5 candidates.

• Angry
Reactions: Kennedy and Markb

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Now I remember why I don't work real jobs anymore. When you're noticed for being a hard worker, you're immediately taken advantage of. I said I wanted to work at most 20 hours a week and I'm working 30. They said I only have to work every other weekend and I'm working every weekend. Thinking about quitting already! At least I'm not branded as being a hard worker on mturk. :LOL:
I tried to get a 'real' job recently and it...didn't go well. I told them I wanted max 35 hours. He said that was fine but then scheduled me for 50. no training, nothing. it was crazy.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I tried to get a 'real' job recently and it...didn't go well. I told them I wanted max 35 hours. He said that was fine but then scheduled me for 50. no training, nothing. it was crazy.
I quit my first crappy part time job last month because no one trained me. They put me out on the sales floor and were like, if you need help call someone. I was trained at my current job but I really hate being taken advantage of. Of course if I quit, my husband will give me crap. I dunno what to do.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I quit my first crappy part time job last month because no one trained me. They put me out on the sales floor and were like, if you need help call someone. I was trained at my current job but I really hate being taken advantage of. Of course if I quit, my husband will give me crap. I dunno what to do.
that really sucks :( Just remember places like that will replace you in a heartbeat and you owe them nothing (imo, anyway). no advice about your husband, though :( maybe find something with a better fit before you quit this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.