10/10 - Trick Daddy Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Once somebody complained to my manager that I was too nice. I hate people lol.
I had this science teacher in school that used intimidation as a teaching method. I was already a timid kid due to my, well established, PTSD. Anyway, this teacher scared me so bad that I peed, one time, when he was yelling at me.:( Flash forward 8 years. I've blossomed into a self-sure, slightly cocky, waiter. I am crazy busy one night. I wait on him and his wife and friends. After the meal my manager comes up and says, "that guy just complained about you."
"What did he say," I asked.
"Everything was perfect. You were overconfident."
I went immediately to the table and, in front of his friends, said, "I apologize for being over-confident. I realize that that would be disconcerting, since your goal, while I was in your charge, was to scare your students into submission and foster feelings of inadequacy and fear. I'm glad everything was perfect. Have a great night."
:D

Last edited:

Turkster

Reaction score
[Q
I had this science teacher in school that used intimidation as a teaching method. I was already a timid kid due to my, well established, PTSD. Anyway, this teacher scared me so bad that I peed, one time, when he was yelling at me.:( Anyway, flash forward 8 years. I've blossomed into a self-sure, slightly cocky, waiter. I am crazy busy one night. I wait on him and his wife and friends. After the meal my manager comes up and says, "that guy just complained about you."
I went immediately to the table and, in front of his friends, said, "I apologize for being over-confident. I realize that that would be disconcerting, since your goal, while I was in your charge, was to scare your students into submission and foster feelings of inadequacy and fear. I'm glad everything was perfect. Have a great night."
People are so strange. This is why I Turk and no longer work in customer service. I have never been happier.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: kryss

jan

Reaction score
I had this science teacher in school that used intimidation as a teaching method. I was already a timid kid due to my, well established, PTSD. Anyway, this teacher scared me so bad that I peed, one time, when he was yelling at me.:( Flash forward 8 years. I've blossomed into a self-sure, slightly cocky, waiter. I am crazy busy one night. I wait on him and his wife and friends. After the meal my manager comes up and says, "that guy just complained about you."
I had a political science professor in college who used to welcome all of the men to the class (I guess you'll all be lawyers or I'll finish your careers here and now) and the ladies - who, he said, are just here for their Mrs. degree
(this was in the mid-eighties, btw - so a very long time ago, but not in the 40's or anything

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
it was a good deal when it was on sale, but it's not on sale anymore, should be lots of sales coming up if you keep an eye out
If you happen across anything really good, could you tag me? I'm guessing, at this point, it may be best to wait for African American Friday.:p

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Turkin Nappa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guess I'll just play hearthstone until something not-terrible pops up. I enjoy the copious amounts of salt I get from druid players when I drop N'zoth on their token non-sense.

Reactions: Jerami

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Short Marketing Survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Kim [A1XU1MD28LO07O] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 2.61] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.32
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Short Marketing Survey: Fun and easy, less than 3 - 4 minutes
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 89; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

cassius

Reaction score
Is there no way to make the new site show work completed for requestor and TO? Thank you.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
what a tool

Reactions: jan and themildone

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning folks. Back from Philly and prepared (I think) for the return to real life collecting pennies. Shoutout to loki3404 @loki3404 for pointing me in the direction of Sonny's. I ate cheesesteaks all weekend. Go Birds
you were here all weekend?
where'd you get your steaks?

Reactions: Mikeyyyyy
Status
Not open for further replies.