10/09 - Double Dare Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
well this should interesting. i didn't see the age qualification and i wasn't rejected from the survey. hmm.
Uh oh. I did not see that age thing either, but I sure thought in the main survey it said 18-40 or something?
Well, my mickey-mouse roof repair apparently didn't work. And according to the bucket under my skylight, we've had about 1/2" of rain today.
We just got a new roof last week. I was tired of seeing that bucket in the backroom, so I feel your pain. But, now next year that whole back room is getting demo'd. So yay?

Reactions: FireMonkey

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Uh oh. I did not see that age thing either, but I sure thought in the main survey it said 18-40 or something?

Apparently I forgot to clear my response from earlier when I read the next posts and decided against responding. Sorry :D

Reactions: FireMonkey

FireMonkey

Reaction score
well this should interesting. i didn't see the age qualification and i wasn't rejected from the survey. hmm.
Oh wow, neither did I. If I'm rejected, do you think can I use the excuse "my aged eyes couldn't make out that text"?

Edit: Oh, okay, now I've read the rest of the posts. Good god. All's well that ends well.

Last edited:

jan

Reaction score
wedding is two weeks away and the florist just ghosted us ._. we basically just told her what we wanted and she said she'll get us a contract in a couple weeks and hasn't responded to any texts or messages
:eek:
Fire them and find someone else!

(also, Liz @Liz there's a marriage about to happen.............:smuggrin:

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Making Judgments about Moral Principles (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.83] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.15] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=4.77] [Reviews=60] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.20] [Pen=1.29 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.30
Duration: 2100
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to make judgments about morality and remember events about morality.
Qualifications: MoralViolationsMem DoesNotExist ; MoralExceptionsAll DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.0
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.