10/08 - Scary Sister Location Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Only managed 24 Zs guess its time to get ready to take my kid to the pumpkin patch

Reactions: vickiJ

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
According to page 46 of the Crowd Pleaser contract, paragraph 3, it says you must be available to the board at all times and that our questions are more important than family, friends and religion combined. And not just mturk questions either. If my girl dumps me because she finds out that I'm married to identical twin sisters, you have to virtually wipe my tears and pass me low fat cookie dough.
Don't worry, I'll check in to answer questions.
And hide the evidence better, so your girl doesn't find out about the twins :wink:

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
1. I use pantha collector. Also, to max out on Z's, you should start at 8 a.m. Plus, there is a zoltar script if u search greasyfork.com

2. good lord I hope not. These hits aren't even that good. They are what we do in the mornings because its slow, and they post almost everyday.

3. I use pantha collector, not sure how panda crazy works.

Random answer: no ones officially knows how to get Masters. They dont give it out as much as they used to. They haven't given it out in a year. I would just forget about it. Plenty of ways to make money on mturk without Masters.
Wow! Thanks so much for all the info.

Yes, I do start my Z HITs at 8am. In fact, the collection sound of the Zs is now my morning alarm clock. I had noticed that turkers in this forum started talking about Zs around that time, so that's how I'd been able to snag as many as I did this week.

With the Zs, some I can get through quickly, while others trip me up. In the beginning, I was spending about 3 minutes per HIT, but I'm trying to drop down to 30 - 40 seconds per. I still get a little confused when I have to select the goods and/or services, the category the g&s falls under, and the direct, indirect, or both options. I just need to keep doing it more and more, I think.

Panda Crazy does have a "Pantha" button. Maybe I should select it and see what happens. I'm still new to Panda Crazy, so I'm continuously trying to figure out how to use it correctly. Maybe I'll look into Pantha Collector if Panda Crazy bums me out.

Good to know about the Masters. I'd always been curious about that title. It's just that I sometimes see some really good HITs, but they require a Masters qual. If it's not that important, then I'll move on.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone was trying to catch that Surveycomet $18 hit, mine's expiring in about half an hour. I was never able to register b/c the website kept giving me errors and they never responded to my email. So maybe you can get it to work if you catch it.

dittobb

Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone was trying to catch that Surveycomet $18 hit, mine's expiring in about half an hour. I was never able to register b/c the website kept giving me errors and they never responded to my email. So maybe you can get it to work if you catch it.
Yeah, I did that hit the other day, still waiting for my monies. It was long but not too bad, definitely needed coffee before doing that hit.

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score

Yes, I do start my Z HITs at 8am. In fact, the collection sound of the Zs is now my morning alarm clock. I had noticed that turkers in this forum started talking about Zs around that time, so that's how I'd been able to snag as many as I did this week.

With the Zs, some I can get through quickly, while others trip me up. In the beginning, I was spending about 3 minutes per HIT, but I'm trying to drop down to 30 - 40 seconds per. I still get a little confused when I have to select the goods and/or services, the category the g&s falls under, and the direct, indirect, or both options. I just need to keep doing it more and more, I think.

Panda Crazy does have a "Pantha" button. Maybe I should select it and see what happens. I'm still new to Panda Crazy, so I'm continuously trying to figure out how to use it correctly. Maybe I'll look into Pantha Collector if Panda Crazy bums me out.

Good to know about the Masters. I'd always been curious about that title. It's just that I sometimes see some really good HITs, but they require a Masters qual. If it's not that important, then I'll move on.
I use Turkmaster (old school) and it keeps my queue filled. I don't try to break any speed records that early in the morning. I started out hating them, and trying to figure out what EXACTLY do these people do! I started with a goal of doing a full queue. When it was full, I turned it off and didn't accept any more. I've gotten to the point where I usually make 10 bucks in the morning while I'm just waking up. I'm always relieved when there are no more.

MikeC44

Belt of Scotch?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Jazz / Blues / Easy Listening song and answer a survey about it. | PANDA
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.74 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.49 Generosity
★★★★ 4.98 Fairness
★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 146 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Jazz / Blues / Easy Listening song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Jazz / Blues / Easy Listening music. Listen to the song for at least 40 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.14
Qualifications: LIKESJAZZ is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

The better Audiokite's.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Someone Else's Behavior(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Nadav Klien [A370HLFITA2L7K] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.06] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.97]
Description:
In this survey, you will read about another person's behavior and answer a few questions
Time: 22 minutes
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [22849068-23099] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score

ahok thats it. Nah, Zoltars shouldn't take 3 min. I try to do them in 20-30 seconds. Do u have the zoltar script?

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a research study on romantic relationships and humanity (10-15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: B. Bennett-Day [AQCUT94DP5MWA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer a few brief questions and complete individual difference measures
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97;Location is US

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
I use Turkmaster (old school) and it keeps my queue filled. I don't try to break any speed records that early in the morning. I started out hating them, and trying to figure out what EXACTLY do these people do! I started with a goal of doing a full queue. When it was full, I turned it off and didn't accept any more. I've gotten to the point where I usually make 10 bucks in the morning while I'm just waking up. I'm always relieved when there are no more.
I have Turkmaster, but I think I may be using it incorrectly. It didn't even know it can fill up your queue.
I don't dislike them that much, yet; only when the Z alarm wakes me up. I literally roll over, grab my mouse and keyboard, and start working. I'm trying to reach that goal of $10 worth of Zs before noon, but right now, I'm lucky if I get $5.
I too am very relieved when they're done, because that's when I can eat some breakfast. lol

Reactions: vickiJ
Status
Not open for further replies.