10/08 - Scary Sister Location Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't get all the 'hype' about all this. It's one thing to see a guy thinking he's funny by dressing up as a clown and standing by the road, but another to have one actually advance towards you. The latter is the reason you have a form of self defense in your car at all times
I have friends with children in school and you know how things can get blown up really big in the minds of kids. They are now terrified of clowns and have had trouble wanting to sleep in their own beds. I don't really have a big fear of clowns, but we've had some sightings of them. More than likely high schoolers just trying to play pranks.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
that was an oddly random c-stat. 18 cents. have these been dropping a lot today?

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I have friends with children in school and you know how things can get blown up really big in the minds of kids. They are now terrified of clowns and have had trouble wanting to sleep in their own beds. I don't really have a big fear of clowns, but we've had some sightings of them. More than likely high schoolers just trying to play pranks.
I just hope they realize what they're doing is really dangerous. Some people are a lot more trigger happy than others

Reactions: Pippa

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just hope they realize what they're doing is really dangerous. Some people are a lot more trigger happy than others
I agree but unfortunately I don't think they do. Some teens seem to think they are invincible and all that or at least don't think about the consequences.

Reactions: Metallica

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Creativity performance evaluation req: dianwang58 anyone catch this survey? This is really odd, and i think there is a mistake. It's also making me laugh and not sure if it is supposed to be.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Watch Babadook.

I'm never sleeping again. It's been a long, long time since I've been this terrified by a movie.

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.