10/07 - Monster Monday!

Do you like sushi?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Same here, too with the alt method, doesn't work for me. I just copied the root url, like it said and submitted. I did 3 of them, since that was available to me, so I assume that's what you need to do.
HelloHello @HelloHello Blakkat @Blakkat
The Alt key allows you to jump into the link with your cursor and highlight the portion you want. Then ctrl c (or whatever method you use to copy).

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Set an unrealistic weekly goal for myself this week. Getting off to an awesome start...not. Today actually ended up being busier than I thought outside of working though and I still have to go grocery shopping tonight. Think I'll save my energy to (hopefully) have a better day tomorrow.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Set an unrealistic weekly goal for myself this week. Getting off to an awesome start...not. Today actually ended up being busier than I thought outside of working though and I still have to go grocery shopping tonight. Think I'll save my energy to (hopefully) have a better day tomorrow.
I made $15 today. Didn't even try a little bit. I'm tired.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Moral and Political Positions and Reasons (7-8 min) | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.73] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=70] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.10
Duration: 50:00
Available: 0
Description: Complete a brief survey about moral/political beliefs and answer some demographics questions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

5 mins 30 secs

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Heartstopper - went to log into Amazon account and it said my password was incorrect, sent me a verification code which then sent me to a page to verify my credit card expiration date but it was an old credit card I don't have anymore, and who knows what it was, and I couldn't look it up on my Amazon account because it locked me out (Also couldn't log on to mturk.com). Called Amazon customer service and they were quick and efficient and immediately fixed it which was completely amazing!

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Video annotation | Accept
Requester: AVID Annotation [A2TCFET4XJ6CM1] Contact
TV: Hrly=$10.79 | Pay=Low | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=1.00 | Fast=3.00 | Comm=2.00 | Fair=3.00 | Reviews=3 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Improve object detection. Workers submitting bad results will be blocked from accepting future hits.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; AVID annotation ban list DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
"You will participate in an academic survey that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete."

try to make me.
We have your family.

Some groups should stay in their place.

You will participate in an academic survey that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

Unless you want to live through a fatal heart attack.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
We have your family.

Some groups should stay in their place.

You will participate in an academic survey that will take approximately 30 minutes to complete.

Unless you want to live through a fatal heart attack.
please recall the most horrible experience of your life. really put yourself in the situation. you won't be paid any extra, but if you if imagine vivdily enough, you might get an extra raffle ticket, unless your decision isn't the one that counts. if does count then your account will be credited with experimental points which converto 1/1529th of a penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.