10/07 - Frugal Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I apologize if I pissed anyone off. Not my intentions. It was all in good nature. Was feeling really chatty. I'm sorry everyone.
Dude it's chatty central here, don't worry about it. Just quoting 25 people at a time makes it really hard to read posts. I like to say stupid shit to one person at a time, so that way it feels more special.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude it's chatty central here, don't worry about it. Just quoting 25 people at a time makes it really hard to read posts. I like to say stupid shit to one person at a time, so that way it feels more special.
No wonder you have such a high post count.

Reactions: Pleco and Liz

emily

Contributor
Reaction score
Alright kid is asleep (for now) lord of the rings pipe loaded, about to make tacos. This competition is getting started. I'll let y'all know who wins when I inevitably can't sleep and am turning again

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone actually shy IRL?

Speaking up on the forum made me think about that.

I was extremely shy up until my early 30's. I'm an introvert by nature, so I like alone time.

I can be outgoing when needed now, but I feel exhausted afterwards and never feel quite comfortable the whole time.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone actually shy IRL?

I was extremely shy up until my early 30's. I'm an introvert by nature, so I like alone time.

I can be outgoing when needed now, but I feel exhausted afterwards and never feel quite comfortable the whole time.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone actually shy IRL?

I am pretty much the exact same way.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: <Gucci>

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone actually shy IRL?

I'm shy and introverted. The combination can make things very difficult for me sometimes.

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I may do one more round of quoting. You all move too dam fast.

I'm still shocked that NONE of you told me if I put all the quotes in Spoiler if everyone would see that I quoted them individually. Shame on You.
Also, I don't think i reached the max quote cap.

Everyone "Fucks it up somehow." Forrest says "It happens"

Have you ever tried to assemble ikea furniture with a tiny manual with 6 point font in French? That's how it usually happens. That's my story.

Indeed. You dam Genius!

Hope you have a Great Time! I also hope for all your approved and everyone else Hits. Shit, I'm on that boat too. Please Approve.

You won't fall off. Believe. You're doing it Peter. Wait, this is not a movie!

That was a terrible movie. I heard the book was great. I put a whole Coffee Cake in my Frappe or a Brownie. But it is not for everyone.

I'm working on trying to get all this .0 writing excerpts I write onto the forum quickly. My hourly blows!

Dam! I hope you Kick His Ass!

Why would you do those Hits and ruin Shark Tank! (not a question but statement) I wonder if their is a New episode today?

Beautiful isn't it? Congrats, you made it to be quoted. Celebrate and don't feel left out like Pleco Pleco. Poor little rat! Every time I see his avie, I imagine that it will turn into a Ratatouille one.

Geez, I'm testing this for free. Come christmas, I hope for a nice gift. Admin, what happened to you. Don't appreciate the good that will come from this?

Where is sassyy? I miss said individual!

How dare you? I think it may be time for a new Princess!

Don't be hurt. Go and change your avie to Ratatouille. I would greatly appreciate it. It will bring a great smile. Also, did I mention, I believe it is ONE of the Greatest New Disney Releases.

Thank You Dear Friend for picking up the slack!

You're an AWESOME MOM! I just wanted to say that.

I thought I would be out of word by now, but I guess not. Someone please help!

Please PM Me with the answer to the following question: If I quote member and place in spoiler, will they know I quoted them?
I may do one more round of quoting. You all move too dam fast.

I'm still shocked that NONE of you told me if I put all the quotes in Spoiler if everyone would see that I quoted them individually. Shame on You.
Also, I don't think i reached the max quote cap.

Everyone "Fucks it up somehow." Forrest says "It happens"

Have you ever tried to assemble ikea furniture with a tiny manual with 6 point font in French? That's how it usually happens. That's my story.

Indeed. You dam Genius!

Hope you have a Great Time! I also hope for all your approved and everyone else Hits. Shit, I'm on that boat too. Please Approve.

You won't fall off. Believe. You're doing it Peter. Wait, this is not a movie!

That was a terrible movie. I heard the book was great. I put a whole Coffee Cake in my Frappe or a Brownie. But it is not for everyone.

I'm working on trying to get all this .0 writing excerpts I write onto the forum quickly. My hourly blows!

Dam! I hope you Kick His Ass!

Why would you do those Hits and ruin Shark Tank! (not a question but statement) I wonder if their is a New episode today?

Beautiful isn't it? Congrats, you made it to be quoted. Celebrate and don't feel left out like Pleco Pleco. Poor little rat! Every time I see his avie, I imagine that it will turn into a Ratatouille one.

Geez, I'm testing this for free. Come christmas, I hope for a nice gift. Admin, what happened to you. Don't appreciate the good that will come from this?

Where is sassyy? I miss said individual!

How dare you? I think it may be time for a new Princess!

Don't be hurt. Go and change your avie to Ratatouille. I would greatly appreciate it. It will bring a great smile. Also, did I mention, I believe it is ONE of the Greatest New Disney Releases.

Thank You Dear Friend for picking up the slack!

You're an AWESOME MOM! I just wanted to say that.

I thought I would be out of word by now, but I guess not. Someone please help!

Please PM Me with the answer to the following question: If I quote member and place in spoiler, will they know I quoted them?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm in my head a lot if that makes sense, so putting things out there in forum world helps. I also try to write some. I've kept journals for about 15 years now. That's been one of the best things I ever started doing. Sometimes I write songs. Sometimes it's poems. I have two short stories I'm working on and I wrote children's story about a horse for my kids when they were little.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone actually shy IRL?

I talk to anyone, I love to hear about their life and their stories. I used to go alot of places alone (hubby traveled) so I would talk to anyone. I can normally find a common ground with anyone.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.