10/06 - Super Cell Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lana Jimenez

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place to ask this, but I received a qualification revoked notification from SurveyComet. The reason that was given was system update. I have been their weekly political forecast prediction and have not received a warning or anything from them for doing a poor job. Was I kicked out or is this just a maintenance issue?

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi,
I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place to ask this, but I received a qualification revoked notification from SurveyComet. The reason that was given was system update. I have been their weekly political forecast prediction and have not received a warning or anything from them for doing a poor job. Was I kicked out or is this just a maintenance issue?
It's just them deleting an old qualification.
You'll be fine on the weeklys.
They give you warnings before kicking you on those.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!
HelloHello @HelloHello Thanks for asking about the strike :) Still ongoing, but I believe (maybe) they are getting closer. It's been three weeks. My bank account is starting to squeal a little.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Provide feedback to job applicants on application cover letters(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PJ Green [AIHLS3146QCNB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.89] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 4
Description: 10 minutes to provide feedback to job applicants on their cover letters plus a few survey items
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!
HelloHello @HelloHello Thanks for asking about the strike :) Still ongoing, but I believe (maybe) they are
I thought that a week ago, but what do I know? :shrug:

the stuff I saw on CNBC in a last day or two seems promising, but I could have also said that a week ago. It's probably going to be rough to go back to structured life since you've had a good length "vacation" so far.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that a week ago, but what do I know? :shrug:

the stuff I saw on CNBC in a last day or two seems promising, but I could have also said that a week ago. It's probably going to be rough to go back to structured life since you've had a good length "vacation" so far.
I'm ready. Not looking forward to all of machines having set a month and trying to get them back up and happy. Robots won't want to move, lines will be full of hardened adhesive, etc. Things will be hell for a week.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They didn't give *me* a warning, and *did* do work for them: I took their HITs quite seriously.
The $16 weekly HITs?
They might have removed you for missing some when you were having computer trouble.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The $16 weekly HITs?
They might have removed you for missing some when you were having computer trouble.
Gina missed the first week of the last period and they removed her.

• Sad
Reactions: ChristopherASA

jan

Reaction score
Title: Facebook Study | Accept
Requester: Eunice Kim [A29GOZE32W61NM] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.92] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.93] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will be asked to evaluate a content or post on Facebook. Please respond to questionnaires in the survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.