10/05 - Wacky Inventions Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
Title: [FRAUD_TASK_FSU_v6_O1] Answer a survey about fraudulent scenarios | PANDA
Requester: Nelson A. Roque [A2Y27BMUDG4EC6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.22 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: You will be asked to read several scenarios and to rate each scenario for fraud risk
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Location is US; Age Class: FO is 1

About 5-6 min.

There are a bunch of these up (or, rather, popping up every few minutes on TM). Does anyone know if we can do one in each group, or only one total?
Does FO on the age stand for f*ck off? It's always frustrating when I can get the PANDA that says I'm not qualified but then can't pull up the requester to see if there's a qual test, a qual to be requested, something that tells me that the value for this HIT is 93758321 and my value is 1, etc

Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Does FO on the age stand for f*ck off? It's always frustrating when I can get the PANDA that says I'm not qualified but then can't pull up the requester to see if there's a qual test, a qual to be requested, something that tells me that the value for this HIT is 93758321 and my value is 1, etc
Why can't you go into the qualifications tab and see?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Azazael

Reaction score
wow is it just me or has mturk/amazon really started to slow to a crawl in the last 15 minutes or so?

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
yay.
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sandro Ambuehl for work related to 31YWE12TE0LXFOO7FEVPSGTO3KM7XV.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for participating in our study today. This is the bonus we promised you. Best, Sandro Ambuehl, Stanford University

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the qual was based on age. I don't know how I got the age qual, though, unless it was from those TurkPrime questions or the AMT profile HITs. The one I did was aimed at *ahem* older turkers, but I don't know about the rest of the group. I honestly didn't really notice the qual, as they popped up on TM and I grabbed one to see what they were. Maybe the "FO" stands for "Fucking OLD." :dead:

Should have tagged Devil_Dawg @Catfish :p

Edit: Night, y'all. Up past my bedtime!

Last edited:

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Now if bode gets on and replies, most of the instigators will have replied to my post. i guess they know who they are...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.