Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Amazon needs to implement what Paypal has: I would gladly pay 30 cents to have my money instantly, especially since amazon payments takes a full day to fucking deposit from turk and then another 2-3 days for it to make it though the banking system. We live in an age of instant deposits, instant verification and 24 hour digital banking, there should be no reason whatsoever for all the horse shit.

Ps: yes I know, they keep the "Manual" part around so they can screw over folks that overdraft as hard as they possibly can.
the change to taking a full day to transfer to amazon payments has been a drag, but i always get the money in my bank the next day

so the latter is still pretty good

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
the change to taking a full day to transfer to amazon payments has been a drag, but i always get the money in my bank the next day

so the latter is still pretty good
It's been an adjustment for sure but, I work it by transferring right at day change and then it hits payment account before 5 so I get it next day. Do miss the instant transfer tho.

Reactions: Peachy

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute survey about your opinions of a new website | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Shaheen Kanthawala [AOUFC39QKF5H8] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 2 hours
Available: 1
Description: Visit and explore a website and then provide your opinions based on the survey questions asked.
Requirements: Total approved HITs is not less than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
When you log on at 7:30 and see 8 pages but you find out it's barcodes

What's making you all happy today?

I'm going to be traveling to NH for a wedding today and tomorrow, so no turking for me! Hope you all make lots of money!

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

its that kinda day...

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Reasoning on controversial issues | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Pontus Strimling [A3T18G5YWMVCP9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.09] [Fast: 4.51] [Comm: 3.05] [Fair: 4.56] [Reviews: 113] [ToS: 3]
TO 2:
[Rate: $9.41/hr] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: A psychological research study about how you justifiy your opinions on various issues. Sixteen multiple-choice questions.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
Time: 03:09 Hourly: $9.51 meh

Bluedogan

Reaction score
It's a repost, original was up and was ten minutes. Took 7 to get up a list of a few and realized I didn't have enough time. Bitched that 10 was nowhere near enough.
Shit maybe I messed up. I googled boring video. sat there watcing it for 10 min. Then just posted that one saying watch this HOUR long 1998 Microsoft word video, Hopefully he accepts that.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
When you log on at 7:30 and see 8 pages but you find out it's barcodes

What's making you all happy today?

I'm going to be traveling to NH for a wedding today and tomorrow, so no turking for me! Hope you all make lots of money!
perfect time of year for a new england wedding!
have fun

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Amazon needs to implement what Paypal has: I would gladly pay 30 cents to have my money instantly, especially since amazon payments takes a full day to fucking deposit from turk and then another 2-3 days for it to make it though the banking system. We live in an age of instant deposits, instant verification and 24 hour digital banking, there should be no reason whatsoever for all the horse shit.

Ps: yes I know, they keep the "Manual" part around so they can screw over folks that overdraft as hard as they possibly can.
I don't know which manual part that you speak of but, I transfer my earnings @3:01am the are in "Payments" by the 9-10am round of deposits. I withdraw from "Payments" immediately and it is processed at the 3pm round of uploads. Once this happens, it's out of Amazon's hands, literally. The money has left their account and is going through ACH. to verify funds available as well as receipt account existence. If I'm using my Amex as a receipt location, it takes about 1.5-3 hours. If I'm withdrawing to my PayPal, it will happen usually, btween 11 and midnight but might not be until 3 am the next day. ALL EASTERN TIMES

The delay is actually your bank. It's usually regional banks and credit unions that have the most trouble getting their shit together. Credit unions seem to be the worst. I've seen them take up to 5 days. I've had to deal with this forever. When you work in customer service, returning people's money all day, it's an annoying conversation to try and explain the steps of the ACH process(Automated Clearing House - Wikipedia)
while they're angry about a refund that their bank has, but hasn't released into their account.

Hope this help a bit. I know it doesn't now but, if you use one of the 2 banking institutions that I mentioned as a withdrawal location, you won't have to wait more than 24 hours.

EDITED FOR EASTERN TIMEZONE

Last edited:
Reactions: MeowMixMama

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating.

its that kinda day...
Morning Cara @Eri :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
morning! how are you?
I'm well thanks! Haven't done jack squat, all morning. Just caught a $10 HIT. Strange day.:D

Reactions: Turkster

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm well thanks! Haven't done jack squat, all morning. Just caught a $10 HIT. Strange day.:D
hope your hit is easy!

chuchotant

I made that batch faaamous
Reaction score
I don't know which manual part that you speak of but, I transfer my earnings @3:01am the are in "Payments" by the 9-10am round of deposits. I withdraw from "Payments" immediately and it is processed at the 3pm round of uploads. Once this happens, it's out of Amazon's hands, literally. The money has left their account and is going through ACH. to verify funds available as well as receipt account existence. If I'm using my Amex as a receipt location, it takes about 1.5-3 hours. If I'm withdrawing to my PayPal, it will happen usually, btween 11 and midnight but might not be until 3 am the next day. ALL EASTERN TIMES

The delay is actually your bank. It's usually regional banks and credit unions that have the most trouble getting their shit together. Credit unions seem to be the worst. I've seen them take up to 5 days. I've had to deal with this forever. When you work in customer service, returning people's money all day, it's an annoying conversation to try and explain the steps of the ACH process(Automated Clearing House - Wikipedia)
while they're angry about a refund that their bank has, but hasn't released into their account.

Hope this help a bit. I know it doesn't now but, if you use one of the 2 banking institutions that I mentioned as a withdrawal location, you won't have to wait more than 24 hours.

EDITED FOR EASTERN TIMEZONE
I'll speak for myself, but my huge problem is the time it takes to get from mturk to payments (6 hours is min I'm seeing). I used to transfer everything that dropped by 6pm est. It would immediately go to payments and then I would withdraw it at 602pm from my payments and it woiuld be in my bank by 8am est the next morning.
Now I have to transfer everything to payments by 9a (which leaves a lot of the day for money to drop in). To me it just smacks a little of chicanery for it to take 6hours to go from mturk to payments (particularly when it was instantaneous before). My 2 cents

Good morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.