10/04 - Textured Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
The last time I had surgery, apparently I had a deep philosophical conversation with the nurses while coming out of anesthesia. Then I snapped out of it, and started asking everyone where I was.
maybe you should turk using anesthesia for those philosophical surveys

:p

Azazael

Reaction score
Some fetishes are more specific than others.
i guess so.....its seemingly common for the "feet" hits lately it seems
granted i still chuckle about the "used panties" hit from a few yeas back.... that one....*smh*

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
pain is bearable so far, but the fishing line stuck in my nono
and attached to the splint in my kidney is kinda upsetting :cautious:

and thank you for asking :)
Yeah, that would be upsetting. The only way I can relate is with the "strings" I had sticking out of the incision after my c-sections. Both times the doctors did subcuticular sutures, so you couldn't see any stitches, just the ends sticking out on both sides of the incision. I was always worried that if those got tugged too hard too early that I would, literally, unzip. It was VERY unnerving!

Not quite the same as they weren't coming out of my heehoo, but still...kinda freaky to have string coming out of my body anywhere.

Glad the pain is not too bad. It should just keep getting less and less! (And now I'm going to hope that the removal of the foreign body in a few day is painless and easy...)

Reactions: GTR

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Beyond the landscape of personal information disclosure | PANDA
Requester: Heron Laboratory - UdeM [A24UEPWC3QPIYO] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.70] [Fair: 4.05] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.15]
Description:
Study on the context of the disclosure of personal information and user behaviour on social media.
Time: 18 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

GTR

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be upsetting. The only way I can relate is with the "strings" I had sticking out of the incision after my c-sections. Both times the doctors did subcuticular sutures, so you couldn't see any stitches, just the ends sticking out on both sides of the incision. I was always worried that if those got tugged too hard too early that I would, literally, unzip. It was VERY unnerving!

Not quite the same as they weren't coming out of my heehoo, but still...kinda freaky to have string coming out of my body anywhere.

Glad the pain is not too bad. It should just keep getting less and less! (And now I'm going to hope that the removal of the foreign body in a few day is painless and easy...)
anything sticking out of our bodies that is not supposed to be there is unsettling

and thanks

Reactions: tricker

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: A Research Study about Online Personalization and Targeting | PANDA
Requester: UChicago SUPERgroup [A3I6W32VPPXAK2] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Volunteer for a University of Chicago research study in which you can help us better understand what people think of online personalization and online advertising.
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

GTR

Reaction score
when i pull the string out, what music should i be listening to?

I got it... RUSH

Reactions: MarkC
Status
Not open for further replies.