10/02 - She (Tricker) made me do it Sunday!

Should I cut Tricker off from her wine for the night?

• Yes?

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • No?

Votes: 42 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

We are lacking in good grocery stores here so I don't enjoy my grocery trips. I wish this would change.
here they put all the grocery stores everywhere in the more well-off areas of the city. it's very hard to get groceries in the poorer areas.

Reactions: Pippa and <Gucci>

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
here they put all the grocery stores everywhere in the more well-off areas of the city. it's very hard to get groceries in the poorer areas.
We have a Kroger, Walmart, and two local stores. No Publix, Fresh Market, Trader Joes, etc. I have to pick things up about an hour away if I want something from those stores.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Chia seeds and custard apples.
Ugh, I had a roommate for a time who was vegan, and my compulsion to feed people is so strong that I adapted my meal plans to fit her needs. It's difficult though, to make tasty food without animal products. It was a bleak time.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh, I had a roommate for a time who was vegan, and my compulsion to feed people is so strong that I adapted my meal plans to fit her needs. It's difficult though, to make tasty food without animal products. It was a bleak time.
I'm not capable of being that much of a prima donna about my food.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

What a true friend you are.

Reactions: <Gucci> and TQueen
Status
Not open for further replies.