Reaction score

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I tried to find something to refute your dislike of poor Verne but I could not.
He's a fat kid in an 80s movie and he doesn't do the truffle shuffle.

Nah I'm just shitting on Jerry O'Connell and now I have to create reasons to stick with it.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: (up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video and play a tutorial for an online game! | PANDA
Requester: Project on Nuclear Gaming [A3DK92MB8JLQED] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: (up to a $2.00 bonus) Watch a video describing the rules of a game and take a quiz to test for understanding. In addition, go through a tutorial game
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90;Tutorial-Game-Complete-SIGNAL DoesNotExist ;SIGNAL-Video-Complete DoesNotExist

Reactions: ShadowWolf

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: C to the J

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I did go back to bed for like 3 hours. Rest re-taken.

hey thedorchannel @thedorchannel
you got any idea how long intelizoom takes to pay out? I just fudged one real bad, but realized I don't think I've even been paid by them in a WHILE
I quit doing intellizoom because their pay schedule is random. sometimes I got paid in 2 weeks, sometimes i got paid in a month. I couldnt deal with that.

HelloHello

Reaction score
I cannot believe it - I got the soft ban from CVT for verifying boundaries - I was being super careful given all the remarks - I think it was I was going too fast for them -

Reactions: Robedom and Blakkat

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I cannot believe it - I got the soft ban from CVT for verifying boundaries - I was being super careful given all the remarks - I think it was I was going too fast for them -
could be just a quantity you have done also

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I quit doing intellizoom because their pay schedule is random. sometimes I got paid in 2 weeks, sometimes i got paid in a month. I couldnt deal with that.
Dang. Yeah it's a little annoying. Maybe I'll shoot them an email or finally do the Usertesting qual!

Reactions: thedorchannel

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed about 10 days ago they didn't pay me for two of their studies (from over a month ago). I followed up with them, but they are slow to respond. I think they had some issues with their backend system that they aren't being forthcoming about. I'm hesitant do their stuff going forward, because it feels like they might not pay...

Reactions: Despairagus

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Dang. Yeah it's a little annoying. Maybe I'll shoot them an email or finally do the Usertesting qual!
*gasp wait, u haven't signed up at usertesting.com yet? after all of my relentless preaching? after my 1000 mentions of how amazingly awesome that site is? after countless forum members have brought up the fact that I keep talking about that site? I... i'm shocked!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
*gasp wait, u haven't signed up at usertesting.com yet? after all of my relentless preaching? after my 1000 mentions of how amazingly awesome that site is? after countless forum members have brought up the fact that I keep talking about that site? I... i'm shocked!
I'm still nervous about doing it! I'm afraid of failing the test, so I've been using Intelizoom and userlytics (sp?) First! But it's been a few months so I feel like maybe it's time.

Reactions: Binxybaby and MarkC

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed about 10 days ago they didn't pay me for two of their studies (from over a month ago). I followed up with them, but they are slow to respond. I think they had some issues with their backend system that they aren't being forthcoming about. I'm hesitant do their stuff going forward, because it feels like they might not pay...
they ALWAYS ended up paying me for every test. It just sometimes takes a VERY long time. The longest I think i waited once was a month and a half.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
Requester: Sarah R. Melick [A1EEBW4RE7KCX] [TurkerView]
Description: Tell us about how you make decisions
Duration: ~60min
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 2 min, 19 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: scrmcasey

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
they ALWAYS ended up paying me for every test. It just sometimes takes a VERY long time. The longest I think i waited once was a month and a half.
yeah, that kind of headache, if it becomes regular is not what I need

Status
Not open for further replies.