10/01 - Slamming Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
One day I want to be fast enough at Z's to get over 100..so far most I've managed is 86. I'm SLOWWWWW. Although part of it is crappy internet taking forever for sites to load I think?

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm. Looking at frequent PEs it's pretty clear I'm "losing" about 25 bucks a day because my internet speed won't allow me to capture more than 6 or 7 Zs a day. Then again, I'm not using PC yet, so maybe that will have some positive impact.

Good morning, ya'll !

Reactions: jan

Bokamo

Reaction score
Also, all I'm getting today are dating sites I swear lol. And plumbers. I don't know what the universe is trying to tell me.

Reactions: jan

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
One day I want to be fast enough at Z's to get over 100..so far most I've managed is 86. I'm SLOWWWWW. Although part of it is crappy internet taking forever for sites to load I think?
My constraint today was not remotely my speed. I spent most of my time with an empty queue. I only caught 56 of them. I have no clue how some people were able to catch enough to cap and I couldn't seem to catch enough work to actually keep working.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmmmm. Looking at frequent PEs it's pretty clear I'm "losing" about 25 bucks a day because my internet speed won't allow me to capture more than 6 or 7 Zs a day. Then again, I'm not using PC yet, so maybe that will have some positive impact.

Good morning, ya'll !
But you have to remember that Zoltars don't post all the time. They will take a week or more off. And 200 Zoltars takes a lot of practice, skill and patience. I usually only do 50-100 a day, just because I get bored.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

Bokamo

Reaction score
My constraint today was not remotely my speed. I spent most of my time with an empty queue. I only caught 56 of them. I have no clue how some people were able to catch enough to cap and I couldn't seem to catch enough work to actually keep working.
O can't speak to anyone else, but I use PC and I've had a consistently full queue after an initial slow trickle. I'm sure I won't cap though.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've always had the same problem and I feel like I've tweaked everything I can tweak. I'm getting a trickle now but not a good hourly wage.

Good people don't get Zoltars.

cassius

Reaction score
Today is the day we lost the Internet.:smilie:

Bokamo

Reaction score
I've always had the same problem and I feel like I've tweaked everything I can tweak. I'm getting a trickle now but not a good hourly wage.

Good people don't get Zoltars.
wait, does this mean I'm not a good people since I have Zoltars? :( (with pouty lip and everything)

Reactions: Vanyanka

FeedMeHits

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I got my VDX to 90 from 80.

And I see he's paying 3 cents.

I can see why they're not being done. What a joke.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So, I got my VDX to 90 from 80.

And I see he's paying 3 cents.

I can see why they're not being done. What a joke.
Yes, they raised people's quals when no one wanted to work on them.

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
O can't speak to anyone else, but I use PC and I've had a consistently full queue after an initial slow trickle. I'm sure I won't cap though.
I use PC as well. Accepted: 59 Missed: 484

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
wait, does this mean I'm not a good people since I have Zoltars? :( (with pouty lip and everything)
If you contact me privately, I'll consider your case on an individual basis. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.