1/3 - Tech Fail Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmelssx

Reaction score
When I looked into them I did not see rejections, maybe about 100 total or so. They do have like 4 requester ids, so it may have been a different one.

while I am already posting, yeah this one did work out pretty good with the bonus.

You've received a bonus from David Hagmann for work related to 302U8RURJZ6UP3WEEFC5SQLUTM6NV9.
The value of your bonus is: $3.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
You are receiving this bonus for participating in a study in which you made guesses about how likely you thought a series of statements were to be true.
I only saw 2 different ids on TO. One's a old one with 6 reviews, and another one's new with 1 review. Though with a specific name like MLDataLabeler I doubt it's different people. Here's the link to the old one:

https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=AGDU89ZM13M8C

By the way, how many HITs did you submit for them, and did any approved yet?

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Quantity Surcharge -- Condition 4(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ernan Haruvy [A1UGVGUQRE790J] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.02] [Pay=4.73] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 30:00
Available: 5
Description: In this experiment, you will be asked to make one choice between alterantives and you will be paid for that choice.
Qualifications: Exc: [1195439315-122102] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Sarah Cogswell for work related to 3DWNFENNE4XR81Q5ZDDG9ULHZJUJ4Q.
The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Performed in the top 20% for the Call Center Customer Service, Cooking Skills, job skills test(s). Thank you for participating!

Does this mean I have to change careers now?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Apply makeup using our app as a mirror | Accept
Requester: Ruchir Shah [A17TCIO8M7ONSS] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 5:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Download our Smart Mirror app, use your products to apply makeup, and let us know what the experience was like.
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Eeeek

"Videos of myself I would never want to see".

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I only saw 2 different ids on TO. One's a old one with 6 reviews, and another one's new with 1 review. Though with a specific name like MLDataLabeler I doubt it's different people. Here's the link to the old one:

https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/reports?id=AGDU89ZM13M8C

By the way, how many HITs did you submit for them, and did any approved yet?
Apparently I squeezed in 226. I didn't think it was that many though. I went with them as others were discussing them, the link below is the Requster ID I did them for.
https://turkerview.com/requesters/A3OO8KUVWDSZPV-mldatalabeler

Since I forgot, no they are still pending at this point.

Last edited:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Did you pick it up??
Noooooooooo. No. No. But I did put on makeup today and I guess it would have been nice to get paid for it.
It would be a nice ending to a recent round of a game I like to call The Amazing Sephora Swagbucks Cycle!

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Noooooooooo. No. No. But I did put on makeup today and I guess it would have been nice to get paid for it.
It would be a nice ending to a recent round of a game I like to call The Amazing Sephora Swagbucks Cycle!
I just like... I make weird faces when I put on makeup, you know? Like 8O kind of faces. So does everyone else. I would die if there was a video of me like 8O doing eyeliner or something like that. I did a few years time in Cosmetics and almost everyone makes a ridiculous face at least once when putting on makeup... though honestly if I had the money and time I'd totally put up a hit to get people to put makeup on while on camera so I could collect all the funny faces... hmm.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
I finally signed up for Prolific, as I've seen many people post about it here. Anything I should know going in?
(slightly annoyed) Be a morning person on the East Coast.

I never get much from them. I did accidentally leave my script running and speakers on overnight and it started bombarding me at like 3am PST.

Reactions: Kennedy and lolkatB

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I just like... I make weird faces when I put on makeup, you know? Like 8O kind of faces. So does everyone else. I would die if there was a video of me like 8O doing eyeliner or something like that. I did a few years time in Cosmetics and almost everyone makes a ridiculous face at least once when putting on makeup... though honestly if I had the money and time I'd totally put up a hit to get people to put makeup on while on camera so I could collect all the funny faces... hmm.
Maybe you can get a grant if you work with that guy who wants pictures of our feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.