1/3 - Tech Fail Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My mum tells the story of running a workingmen's club in south Wales where Tom's from. (when he was really young and learning his trade) The club audience thought he was rubbish so they paid him off and just had the musicians play for the rest of the evening. The problem for Tom was that my dad was giving him a lift home, so he had to wait around until the club closed. Only he kept getting chatted up by a load of middle-aged women. He ended hiding behind the bar for a few hours.
damn, sounds like a rough life. Middle age women have been ruining shit forever, this with Tom, essential oils, etc.

TabethaC

Reaction score
Wow, this afternoon really slowed down. I didn't even get one of those C-Sat hits.

Reactions: sofaslug

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
damn, sounds like a rough life. Middle age women have been ruining shit forever, this with Tom, essential oils, etc.
Hey hun did you know ✏ that you can make 5 BILLION dollars from HOME every MONTH ⌚ by simply joining MY team ‍‍‍ and selling this AMAZING ❤ product???? All you have to do ♥ is ADD lots of people on facebook that you have ONE or TWO ✌ mutual friends with or message people you haven’t talked to in AT LEAST five ✋ years, saying “hey fatty!! You’re looking ugly as fuck since high school!! How you been, girl?!!!!!??!!! Do you want to buy my wraps, or my pills you fuckin skank ?? Message me for more info gross bitch!!! Xoxoxoxo

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey hun did you know ✏ that you can make 5 BILLION dollars from HOME every MONTH ⌚ by simply joining MY team ‍‍‍ and selling this AMAZING ❤ product???? All you have to do ♥ is ADD lots of people on facebook that you have ONE or TWO ✌ mutual friends with or message people you haven’t talked to in AT LEAST five ✋ years, saying “hey fatty!! You’re looking ugly as fuck since high school!! How you been, girl?!!!!!??!!! Do you want to buy my wraps, or my pills you fuckin skank ?? Message me for more info gross bitch!!! Xoxoxoxo
This made my fucking daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
POST OF THE DAY.

Just woke up. What's the PE, guys?
PE: $22.43 thanks to a qual'd sergey batch first thing this AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.