1/1 - New Year's Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Hah, I'm not lazy, I'm superstitious - New Year Traditions: "Also, if you want to subscribe to superstition, don’t let anything leave the house on New Year’s, except for people. Tradition says: don’t take out the trash and leave anything you want to take out of the house on New Year’s outside the night before. If you must remove something, make sure to replace it by bringing an item into the house. These policies of balance apply in other areas as well—avoiding paying bills, breaking anything, or shedding tears."

Reactions: KYKITTY

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Hah, I'm not lazy, I'm superstitious - New Year Traditions: "Also, if you want to subscribe to superstition, don’t let anything leave the house on New Year’s, except for people. Tradition says: don’t take out the trash and leave anything you want to take out of the house on New Year’s outside the night before. If you must remove something, make sure to replace it by bringing an item into the house. These policies of balance apply in other areas as well—avoiding paying bills, breaking anything, or shedding tears."
What if I already paid my bills today?

Reactions: HelloHello

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer A Survey About How You're Sleeping | Accept
Requester: jonathan prichard [A2ODDW5O6MIO16] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 10:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We're a US mattress company researching sleep patterns and sleep hygiene. The survey is 8 minutes long.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.4.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
under 3min

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Aw, I've already had my cry for the day.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer A Survey About How You're Sleeping | Accept
Requester: jonathan prichard [A2ODDW5O6MIO16] Contact
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 10:00:00
Description: We're a US mattress company researching sleep patterns and sleep hygiene. The survey is 8 minutes long.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
under 3min
5 minutes going slow; could be done in 2

Last edited:
Reactions: Michele and Jerami

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe you've made as much today as you spent thus preserving 'the balance' (?)
That's definitely a negative, I took care of all the credit cards and only have 20.25 PE. The dogs did like the salmon cakes though, maybe the joy I brought them balances out the fiscal imbalance?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Verify 30 spoken keywords | Accept
Requester: Terras [A1ZX0D8FAM6GW1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.93] [Pay=3.13] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.62] [Fast=4.70] [Comm=3.57] [Fair=4.80] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=14.16] [Pen=0.68 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Listen to 30 short recordings of words and phrases and verify whether they contain an expected keyword
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Reactions to Workplace Offenses | Accept
Requester: Dan Brady [A1LY62NIYILCW4] Contact
TO2: [Hrly=7.85] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Description: Business and psychology study. Several brief tasks, $1.00 - Roughly 15-20 minutes.
Qualifications: FGParticipatedAlready DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
“Do you sleep with a gun near your bed?“

should i?

Reactions: alk69

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Forgot about eating cabbage, black eyed peas and pork for good luck in the new year.

Reactions: HelloHello

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
“Do you sleep with a gun near your bed?“

should i?
Why did they want to know if I only had one night stand instead of two? Such an odd question.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
man, I've slept the past two days away. There might actually be such a thing as too much sleep
too much sleep leaves me feeling woozy most of the time. i don’t like it :unsure:

Reactions: Jaded

HelloHello

Reaction score
Forgot about eating cabbage, black eyed peas and pork for good luck in the new year.
According to my source, you're good if you eat anything round . . . "This especially includes circle-shaped foods, which symbolize cycles. The reasoning behind superstitions is that the first day of the year sets precedent for the following days." and "Spaniards celebrate New Year’s Day with the custom of eating twelve grapes, each eaten at a clock-stroke at midnight."

Reactions: KYKITTY and Michele
Status
Not open for further replies.