09/30 - Mountain Climbing Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time not rolling my eyes at this, but hey, if it is in fact true, then that's great and in all seriousness good for them.
Meanwhile over here I have a five year old who is still in pull ups at night because she refuses to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and/or she's an extremely deep sleeper and simply doesn't wake up. Those things are expensive, but so is washing multiple sets of sheets every day. :\
My uncle was a really deep sleeper, and didn't make it out of bed regularly until like 8, and often until like 12. In the days before Pull-Ups.
My poor grandma. :(

Those are one thing I don't understand the mark-up on :(

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Events and Opinions(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Nate Cheek [A20FNDOAL4RK6N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 20
Description: A study about judgments of others
Qualifications: Exc: [173606-173017] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; 52823eb8 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: savvy

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
My friend's co-worker's niece's cousin potty trained her baby at 4 weeks. True story, as far as I know.
Now I'm thinking about that scene in OitNB where they're trying to train the baby to go on command like some Tiger Asian moms... and the look on the baby's face. :ROFL:

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time not rolling my eyes at this, but hey, if it is in fact true, then that's great and in all seriousness good for them.
Meanwhile over here I have a five year old who is still in pull ups at night because she refuses to get out of bed to go to the bathroom and/or she's an extremely deep sleeper and simply doesn't wake up. Those things are expensive, but so is washing multiple sets of sheets every day. :\
Your near eyeroll is an appropriate response. I have almost heard 3rd hand stories as silly as potty trained at 4 weeks.

Yeah, those accidents must suck. I don't have kids, but I have at least one nephew and one niece who went through that at age 5.

jan

Reaction score
My friend's co-worker's niece's cousin potty trained her baby at 4 weeks. True story, as far as I know.
I have friends who did "elimination communication' (EC) and all their kids were able to use a potty by the age of about 1. They'd use a plastic potty on the floor. However, prior to that, it was really EC - between baby and parent.

I've never heard about 4 weeks - because you have to be a bit mobile (to get to the potty :wink:. And sort of sit up.......

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
I have friends who did "elimination communication' (EC) and all their kids were able to use a potty by the age of about 1. They'd use a plastic potty on the floor. However, prior to that, it was really EC - between baby and parent.

I've never heard about 4 weeks - because you have to be a bit mobile (to get to the potty :wink:. And sort of sit up.......
I left off "and then everyone clapped and cheered" from that post so people could see I was joking in a r/thathappened way.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
Kids are so expensive :arghh:
It doesn't help that I'm a diaper snob, and only like one brand. Also, she's potty training, but she thinks that means using the diaper, then taking it off herself and running through the house with it while I freak out behind her like :bike::nonono:

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score

Not gonna lie, I'm entirely too lazy for any of that.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I'm entirely too lazy for any of that.
yeahhh I read about that and instantly said nope. I cloth diapered for almost 2 years (and only switched to disposable because I had to start using a laundromat), that's enough effort.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Nonprofessional Investor Judgments | PANDA
Requester: Peter Kipp [A3VE9F1HQDCTHZ] [TurkerView]
Description: We are interested in how nonprofessional investors process information and make judgments.
Duration: ~120min
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications:
  • Completed Prior Version DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100,
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95,
  • Location EqualTo US,
HIT Time: 10 min, 27 sec
Catchability: Okay

Reactions: savvy and coffeeowl
Status
Not open for further replies.