09/30 - Farquhar Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbobdog

Reaction score
I am new to this is it bad to miss so many more than i have gotten when using panda crazy. Now missed 31 compared to 7 gotten.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Good Morning! Learned a lesson today. Never use Jamelios for your captcha when trying to catch Zolts. Duh
the only good thing about the short timer on those is that the lockout won't be too long at least :p

Reactions: teal4life

bigbobdog

Reaction score
That's normal. I'm at 80 accepted / 201 missed
Thank you. I never seem to get over like 60 on an average day I am well below that today. So i thought i would try panda crazy and i wasnt sure if i had set it completely horribly that i had so few.

Reactions: j0e

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got locked out of the Zolties batch by accident, oh boy....

Squatty @Squatty tonight we're gonna have to eat off the value menu at Golden Corral.

bigbobdog

Reaction score
Also i should ask do you let it run so you are not slowing down any connections. Like get quite a few in the queue before starting to work on them?

smitbro2

Reaction score
Anyone else use captcha counter? Mine seems to be stuck/broken. Anyone else having issues?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else use captcha counter? Mine seems to be stuck/broken. Anyone else having issues?
I know it doesn't count hits accepted from TM

Cass

Happy Turker
Reaction score
My pending earnings on dashboard is stuck. Any way to fix this? I have updated database.

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you. I never seem to get over like 60 on an average day I am well below that today. So i thought i would try panda crazy and i wasnt sure if i had set it completely horribly that i had so few.
The best settings that work for me is go into details and set ham timer (seconds) to 10. Make sure it's on pantha. Save it and then push the GoHam button until it turns blue. Don't have any other scripts running. Best to only have 1 panda running too but it can handle a few panda's if you're waiting for other stuff. The GoHam button in blue will make it only try to accept it at under than 1 second if it sees a hit for 10 seconds and then goes back to normal mode. Yes you will get pre's when it goes into ham mode but in normal mode it should be less. You will have a lot missed due to throttling or others grabbing it before you.

Desertdarlene

Baby Shorebird and Duckling Protector
Reaction score
OK, now that Zoltars are finally coming in, I'm getting an error message. No amount of refreshing the frame does anything. I did not return any. I did have a captcha, but that's never been a problem before.

ETA: Now it seems to be working again.

bigbobdog

Reaction score
The best settings that work for me is go into details and set ham timer (seconds) to 10. Make sure it's on pantha. Save it and then push the GoHam button until it turns blue. Don't have any other scripts running. Best to only have 1 panda running too but it can handle a few panda's if you're waiting for other stuff. The GoHam button in blue will make it only try to accept it at under than 1 second if it sees a hit for 10 seconds and then goes back to normal mode. Yes you will get pre's when it goes into ham mode but in normal mode it should be less. You will have a lot missed due to throttling or others grabbing it before you.
I did this and a moment later got one. Maybe coincidence maybe not. Thank you for your help on this. I definitely can see where panda crazy will help. I can group the wall streets together it would seem. I have alot to learn about it and will check the forum pages out about it.

Reactions: Kat8mouse
Status
Not open for further replies.