09/28 - Folic Acid Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to panda every Signed Engineering hit I can. I'm paranoid that I might miss another qual or something haha.

GTR

Reaction score
I've just been reading the posts here from the past three hours, and between the stalker squirrel, the GED/job discussion and the cabbages, it's been a real page turner! I haven't even set any pandas for the past half hour, you guys have to stop being so damned entertaining!
it's just a distraction ploy to get other members to stop working, then we storytellers go and get all the good HIT's

Reactions: FireMonkey

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Quick question. How do you find the IRB to reach out to? The requester is with John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

I want to get my 20 cent rejection reversed for "wrong code." This requester has been funded over $2 million for her research. "For over twenty years, she has had continuous funding (over $2 million) from the National Science Foundation for her research on eyewitness identification, jury decision-making, and scientific evidence."

So I am a little salty over the 20 cent rejection. I reached out to her this morning with no response.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
it's just a distraction ploy to get other members to stop working, then we storytellers go and get all the good HIT's
Stahp sharing all the sekrets!!!!

Reactions: GTR

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Quick question. How do you find the IRB to reach out to? The requester is with John Jay College of Criminal Justice.

I want to get my 20 cent rejection reversed for "wrong code." This requester has been funded over $2 million for her research. "For over twenty years, she has had continuous funding (over $2 million) from the National Science Foundation for her research on eyewitness identification, jury decision-making, and scientific evidence."

So I am a little salty over the 20 cent rejection. I reached out to her this morning with no response.
Google "IRB John Jay College"; it's the first result. :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Woot! Hit weekly goal today. Yay. Means I can take tomorrow off and put up all the Halloween decorations.

(I'll probably still work, because I splurged and bought myself some AirPods and even though I'm enough over monthly to cover that I still feel guilty and want to make more money. And oh, I've now decided I want an Apple Watch since they're now waterproof and will soon include the "I've fallen and I can't get up!" feature for us old folks, so I REALLY gotta save for that!)

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you so much! I've never emailed an IRB before. Any suggestions? Maybe I'm being crazy :)
Be polite, professional, state the facts...and above all don't waste too much time or thought over a rejection on a .20c hit. :wink:

Reactions: Dragonfly

GTR

Reaction score
Trying to panda every Signed Engineering hit I can. I'm paranoid that I might miss another qual or something haha.
they should have kept their last name
Blow Birthday Cards

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Be polite, professional, state the facts...and above all don't waste too much time or thought over a rejection on a .20c hit. :wink:
Thank you for helping me keep it in perspective. To be honest it makes me nervous to do anymore. It has really messed with my head. When they don't even care to respond it's disappointing.

Reactions: EnterNameHere

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
:coffeepc:

Pretty sure I've let more HITs expire today than my total submitted.

Reactions: GTR

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The qual'd HITs are 5c now so it doesn't matter.

From $2 each to 5c in like 2-3 weeks.

Classic fucking Mturk.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That just might be the largest pay drop I've seen in my time on mturk.
Makes sense because they only take 5-10 seconds each but I was hoping that money train would roll on just a little while longer.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The qual'd HITs are 5c now so it doesn't matter.

From $2 each to 5c in like 2-3 weeks.

Classic fucking Mturk.
Oh I assumed it was just these unqual'd ones that were shit.

I'm really confused, didn't they used to post under a different account name, and were good pay for a really long time?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Makes sense because they only take 5-10 seconds each but I was hoping that money train would roll on just a little while longer.
Weren't they a Master's thing a while back ago? Or am I recalling incorrectly?

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.