09/27 - Technic Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
testing out restream, streaming to both youtube and twitch at the same time if anyone wants to watch some duelyst

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
100 inch?
lol.. no it's only a 40" but it's for my room, not the main house and I haven't had a TV for my very own in a while, so I'm excited. I'm "inheriting" the Xbox 360, because I got my son and his wife an Xbox One for Christmas (early).

Reactions: catnapped

hyzmarca

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting Visual Genome pics on these Takashi Miyazakis. I know I did some of these on Visual Genome.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes towards social issues(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sahana Mukherjee [A1VI153GP1PDKR] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.23] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Exc: [1062647605-22281] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is one of: US;

Just under 3min

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
Miyazakis just reloaded.

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
How are they with rejections?
they revoke the qual, ive never gotten a rejection from them, none reported on TO either, an I havent heard of anyone here saying theyve gotten any

Reactions: Pippa

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I just glanced at the solar panel ones. I feel like my qual would be revoked immediately. Cannot tell on most of the pics.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Been working Miyazaki HITs some... Those overnight Giphy's were great!

Picsfromabove too (T.O. opinions on pay are consistent lately)... any other batches?

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Hm... Picsfromabove solar panel 20c just took me 4 minutes to complete 50 pics, so.. nopers.

EDIT: then I see your post above and go dang... maybe I can work on technique... Impressive!

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Yatagarasu

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hm... Picsfromabove solar panel 20c just took me 4 minutes to complete 50 pics, so.. nopers.

EDIT: then I see your post above and go dang... maybe I can work on technique... Impressive!
They're taking me just under 2min so I guess I'll keep doing them. Definitely one of those "there's nothing else to do" kind of hit.

coosa

Crivens!
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm getting Visual Genome pics on these Takashi Miyazakis. I know I did some of these on Visual Genome.
I've seen some Visual Genome pics in other HITs. I assumed they were stock photos from one of those sites where you can rent/buy images.

Azazael

Reaction score
MFW i see that i did almost 4k hits in last 4 days....and all but EIGHT have approved/paid out

Reactions: coosa

Azazael

Reaction score
I didn't mean to patronize you there or anything but I went through a similar situation over the weekend. Had to replace the starter, distributor, all that good stuff. Person I bought the car from upgraded to a 12 volt system but left the starter and stuff 6 volt. Could have caused a damn fire.
psh nah i didnt take it that way at all, no worries. sorry if it came across that way on my reply. its been a long day, and i stink....even after 3 showers. i tore that car apart fuse by fuse on the main to make sure it wasnt something stupid. it ruined my day but it could have been far far far worse. least i have a jump start system as a stopgap in case the battery drains out again before i can go take it to Autozone and have them test it.

Azazael

Reaction score
the more PFA that I do the more i begin to doubt myself. is that a shawdow?, a dormer window?, messed up roof tiles? idek anymore
I did 20 and then called it quits. First time doing them so I'm going to see how everything goes before diving in next time.
I might need too look into doing these again. Maybe I'm missing something.
About PFA, if any of you didn't know PFA used to be Nate/Nate Ricklin. I personally did (i dont wanna admit this) THOUSANDS of these hits with 0 rejections. i got a few emails asking about placements/non-placements but nothing ever like...rip your throat our style emails. usually it was a "hey you marked X, what did you think it was?" with a pic or "hey, you didnt mark these blahblahblahwillywonkas" with a pic and marks. i do remember they used to load oddly and you could "see" peoples marks if you looked fast enough on the map loads. i do see it still happen and times. but overall, i do clearly remember going for LONG stretches of time without marking a damned thing lol

Reactions: heeheehahaha

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I just want to make sure that I don't mess up. It's 50 images so I'd hate to get a reject for something missed. Not to mention for 20 cents.

Reactions: Azazael and Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.