09/27 - Technic Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
This reminded me I gotta go to Costco, I'm dangerously low on booze. I need to have some in case of an emergency like if I'm bored or if something was slightly annoying.
I have a bunch of whiskey but I only have a drink of that here or there, It's the beer that was getting to me

also i have to lose weight before japan because japanese people are savage when it comes to pointing out how much weight you gained since the last time they saw u

D

Deleted member 526

there has been so much up today. but I've only gotten in a few good hours much earlier in the day. I still have irl stuff that has to be done tonight. so I'm probably going to be here until 1 am or later to make up the time. :p

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a bunch of whiskey but I only have a drink of that here or there, It's the beer that was getting to me

also i have to lose weight before japan because japanese people are savage when it comes to pointing out how much weight you gained since the last time they saw u

Reactions: YAHU

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

When are you heading there? I hope you bring us back some memes, I've heard their meme technology is at least 5 years ahead of ours.

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Thank you so much for completing the survey. Have a wonderful day :D Nice comment from a requester after doing their survey... They will probably block me soon to balance it out.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I just stopped in to see how things are at night, going to go to bed. May your night be filled with amazing batches....

I'll be back at 6:45 in the morning tho :)

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
This triggered my HM for "mountain" and got me excited. GET OUTTA HERE BRYAN

I had to get rid of keywords on the forum because it took over my notifications.

Reactions: T. Leela

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

So you're fat? Own it, sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.