09/26 - Wii Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
tiny screaming child (who no longer actually screams but whatever) keeps telling me how she was sleeping on the floor and grandpa stepped on her. It's really frickin cute cause it's all in lispy just past toddler speak.
awww I love the lispy toddler talk :love: was she ok though? lol
also kiddo is still sleeping on the floor in front of his bedroom door after 3 months, if anyone was wondering. He was sleeping in a 'big boy bed' no problem up until then :eyeroll:

Reactions: Jaded

EnterNameHere

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Complete a survey about groups and teams(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ashli Carter [A31ZQH3GO6SJ5G] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.01] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1800
Available: 5
Description: Answer a survey about groups and teams
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1973240190-108309] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
Super fast...4 minutes or so

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Was this the same one I got the error on? The $2 MadLab? I returned it but I should have submitted it too with my ID. It didn't even cross my mind at the time :(
Yes, same one. It's really a gamble, but I've got almost 20k hits completed and only 4 rejections so I thought I'd take the risk. I feel like it was probably the last page of the study, and no response to email.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
NP I like to use referrals from a tangible human. As you can see from my avatar I am VERY tangible. Anyway I use ibotta too. I know these things are farming my info but Googs does that and all they give me is a crummy search engine with political results and a map that alerts CIA Agents where they might assassinate me.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::):):)
Oh that's what it means I was guessing it was a video game reference which looks like it is possibly a part of it.
I do not like things, or stuff, or the sun so I think I can relate to this a little bit.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
awww I love the lispy toddler talk :love: was she ok though? lol
also kiddo is still sleeping on the floor in front of his bedroom door after 3 months, if anyone was wondering. He was sleeping in a 'big boy bed' no problem up until then :eyeroll:
We're not entirely sure it actually happened and wasn't just a dream of hers. But she seems fine, she thinks it's funny.

When I was little i went through a phase where I would only sleep on my closet floor, no where else. (Then I set the closet on fire but that's a different story.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
We're not entirely sure it actually happened and wasn't just a dream of hers. But she seems fine, she thinks it's funny.

When I was little i went through a phase where I would only sleep on my closet floor, no where else. (Then I set the closet on fire but that's a different story.)
you can't just say something like that and NOT tell the whole story, Jaded...

splishsplash

40 Something Doomer Giver of bad advice
Reaction score
:LOL::LOL::LOL::):):)

Oh that's what it means I was guessing it was a video game reference which looks like it is possibly a part of it.
I do not like things, or stuff, or the sun so I think I can relate to this a little bit.
Never has a meme described me so completely. From not going out in the sun, to paying for a phone I only use for time, to last seen on social media 5 years ago.

RancidYetti

[redacted]
Reaction score
Good morning fellow humans. Had to restart the MadLab in another browser, made it to the end, and got a file path instead of a completion code. Sent them a message and submitted with my ID anyway. We'll see.

Let's get some damn money.

splishsplash

Reaction score
tiny screaming child (who no longer actually screams but whatever) keeps telling me how she was sleeping on the floor and grandpa stepped on her. It's really frickin cute cause it's all in lispy just past toddler speak.
They're such drama queens. I remember my kids would be like "DADDY!!! A BEAR IS EATING MY LEG!!!" And I'd be like "Just grow up and get your leg out of that cage, I want a hot dog."

Kids :rolleyes:

Minx2121

Reaction score
And I'm back :p had to get a few things after dropping my son off and ended up spending a little money on myself also :D....and now I realize the Noah's from this morning are gone :(...

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on the environment | Accept
Requester: Taylor Ulrich [A2N1U44TXMUJ2O] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.45] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.60] [Fast=3.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
Reward: 3.25
Duration: 18000
Available: 1
Description: Please fill out this survey, which should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete, about your own personal and independent thoughts and knowledge.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 60; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
x[/td][/tr]

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Advice Seeking | Accept
Requester: Rachel bruno [AQNPU3FS1PNSD] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 10800
Description: For this study, you will be asked to complete one 30-45 minute survey involving a series of workplace scenarios and a set of questions about yourself.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: splishsplash

splishsplash

Reaction score
Title: Personality and Advice Seeking | Accept
Requester: Rachel bruno [AQNPU3FS1PNSD] Contact
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 10800
Description: For this study, you will be asked to complete one 30-45 minute survey involving a series of workplace scenarios and a set of questions about yourself.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]
Sorry, this survey is not currently active.

splishsplash

Reaction score
Perhaps?

Title: Temporal Relations & Duration - Batch2 (Shorter HIT + 20% higher pay per sentence) | PANDA
Requester: FACTS.lab at UR [A2BSMQNSRU3HDX] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 3.18] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.88]
Description:
Tell us about the chronology of events and the durations of those events in a sentence
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1062
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: soft_b_instant DoesNotExist ; blacklist DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US;

jan

Reaction score
Title: Experiment of Decision Making | Accept
Requester: Huanren Zhang [A38IOZBVC9FXFJ] Contact
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 2
Description: You will be matched with real participants recruited via MTurk to make decisions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Anonymous Survey | Accept
Requester: Haotian Zhou [ASWEYIJ8SFW6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.42] [Pay=2.80] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.74] [Fast=4.42] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.83] [Reviews=26] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=11.08] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 7200
Description: Please make sure you're answering this survey on either a desktop or a laptop computer. Mobile devices might not display the content properly. This survey takes about 5 min to complete.
Qualifications: moneyInfo DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.