09/25 - T-Rex Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
They did a batch weekend before last that was literally all mattresses.

Nothing daily like it used to be.
Hopefully they have some Christmas shit they need organized.
I missed the last few batches because they'd either post in the evening or on weekends when I couldn't turk.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Why wouldn't corn count?

Broccoli, baby corn, carrots are my life right now
Broccoli is my number 1 hated food after milk. I can deal with it in cereal, but I haven't drank a glass of milk since I was 2. Water, coffee, or ginger ale.

Reactions: MarkC

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 10 minute research study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: MPR Lab [A1D3TEW14SPDKU] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $15.85] [Pay: 3.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.83] [Fast: 4.84] [Comm: 4.30] [Fair: 4.90] [Reviews: 257] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: $9.147] [Pen: 0.44 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 31
Reward: $1.00
Description:
Participate in a research task
Requirements: Exc: [108827-108238] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [1412] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Broccoli is my number 1 hated food after milk. I can deal with it in cereal, but I haven't drank a glass of milk since I was 2. Water, coffee, or ginger ale.
I'm now regretting having put the chocolate milk back in favor of pecan turtle cookies.

Reactions: aveline and Kennedy

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: A quick and fun actvity to test a website redesign | PANDA
Requester: Mischa [A3HZ13EKQ1RBZZ] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $50.39] [Pay: 4.87] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $1.10
Description:
We'll ask you few questions, you click a mocked-up web page.Takes only minutes. Bonus available.
Requirements: Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm now regretting having put the chocolate milk back in favor of pecan turtle cookies.
My mom used to buy me the Nestle chocolate powder mix in hopes of getting me to like milk (this is significant because she never bought me anything). I remember we had cheap vanilla ice cream one time that was horrible, so I took that Nestle powder and put it on the ice cream thinking good things would happen. Good things did not happen and I don't recommend it.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I really thought you were saying you could only deal with broccoli in cereal. :confused:

I feel the same way about milk, though. I drank some milk at school once when I was really young, that turned out to be very, very bad. Like it was super chunky. I haven't had a drink of plain milk since. Funny though, I actually love chocolate milk and will drink half a gallon of the stuff in one sitting if I let myself.

Reactions: Jaded and Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Probably a good thing my husband is making me go back to school to get a masters in teaching.
lol
How are Master's classes? I am sitting here staring at an email from Ball State trying to decide whether to go back for an MBA or Master's in Career and Technical Education or not at all. I just am not sure how much time and effort Masters classes will take vs. undergrad classes, and whether I reallllllllllllllllllllllllly want to go through more schooling.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Let's do it!!! It's not too bad. I'm in my first semester and loving it. I can't wait to teach!
I'll be able to next Fall! All my classes will be done at the end of summer :D
That is pretty inspiring. Sooner or later my ass will have to move on as well. It's obvious that this thing is going down the drain.

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I really thought you were saying you could only deal with broccoli in cereal. :confused:

I feel the same way about milk, though. I drank some milk at school once when I was really young, that turned out to be very, very bad. Like it was super chunky. I haven't had a drink of plain milk since. Funny though, I actually love chocolate milk and will drink half a gallon of the stuff in one sitting if I let myself.
This post made my stomach turn, lol. Not sure if it was mentioning broccoli in cereal or chunky milk. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Reactions: aveline

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
/me accidentally turns off hitscraper

ohno mturk is broke guess it's time to play vidya games

edit: or read. Maybe read.

Reactions: j0e and aveline

GTR

Reaction score
longer stagnars are better than shorter ones.

I learn something new every day on mturk

Status
Not open for further replies.