09/24 - Mascarpone Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
what the hell network are you on? You could walk the data to the server faster than that.
Spectrum or something like that?
That's almost non-existent! Any idea about why?
I have no clue! I'm at my Father in laws and he isn't an internet person so that might be why but hooollly smokes this is like... nuts.

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Food Technology: Attitudes and Risks Study | PANDA
Requester: TTU Language and Social Interaction Lab [AN608R8T7BJUK] (Req TV): $12.06/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer survey questions about food technologies
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications:
Location In AUBSCA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

This is floating around
what or where is AUBSCA?

Reactions: Kennedy

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking today was odd: quite a few hits flying up, caught a couple, and then I caught a $2 and $3.50 hit and was ineligible for various reasons. Ok, I feel better seeing this Monday is not the Twilight Zone after all.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score

I have no clue! I'm at my Father in laws and he isn't an internet person so that might be why but hooollly smokes this is like... nuts.
I must be lucky. My spectrum pulls a down stream of 112 MB/s and upstream of 12 MB/s. Only had 2 outages in the past 4 years.

Reactions: Despairagus

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

If you're going to be there for a while, call the ISP. Could be a simple switch problem.

Reactions: Despairagus

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: sofaslug

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
If it actually is Spectrum, then there's an issue. Spectrum is a fast service and always has been.
That is good to know! We've got two laptops running on it getting the same speed. Once pops is up we're going to see what his plan is and then call them up and raise heck. I am glad that this might NOT be my life for the next week lol

Reactions: jan and Kennedy

DCI

Reaction score
3 weeks of bs....I am a big Skins fan for over 50 years...but...the last two weeks that dude has made sacks that were normal tackles for all those years...how in the heck are you going to tackle someone without landing on them..that and the NFL owners siding against the players on the flag thing is emptyng the stadiums...Redskins stadium was half empty last week...it was unreal

Last week their attendance was 57k, which is 70% of their capacity. The Redskins are one of the bottom teams in the league in attendance, but the league as a whole I think has had declining attendance for a long time, probably partially due to how awesome TV is these days.

The first few weeks of the season are usually the worst because of rustiness and lame points of emphasis. Still better than any other sport imo.

Reactions: GRR

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Andrea Kähr for work related to 3XD2A6FGFNO950VCN979E4FT9QZ9S6.
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a blah blah blah!

Status
Not open for further replies.